How many of you are full-time traders?

Do you trade Full-time?

• Total voters
Hello,

how many of you trade full-time without any other source of income with trading income being the sole income source and what is your age now and since how many days you started trading full-time? and lastly do you earn enough from trading to fulfill your all needs?:thumb:

VIKAS 21

Dear ak

At present i am a part time trader but i am planning to start as a full time trader very soon.

I am getting consistent result & now I am able to earn more than my job.....

Few days ago my plaaning was that i will continue share trading with my job, but now i hv realised i can increase my monthly earning much more than my job , so i am planning to work as a full time trader.

pav

Dear ak

At present i am a part time trader but i am planning to start as a full time trader very soon.

Few days ago my plaaning was that i will continue share trading with my job, but now i hv realised i can increase my monthly earning much more than my job , so i am planning to work as a full time trader.
Dear Vikas ji,
what metods you are using for your intraday and swing trading ?

Dear ak

that's nice. Hope you have a successful career as a full-time trader:)

Dear ak

Hi Vikas,

Wish you all the very best and successful trading life ahead of you.

Happy Trading

Siva :)

SexyTrader

The best thing I like about trading, we can do it wearing our PYJAMAS and comfortably so! :thumb:

Dear ak

HI vikas

All the best for ur plan.

I'm not a full time trader.but I'm learning how to be a good trader & I hope within a short time i will be a full time trader.

Right now am competing with other expert trader in a trading game- try to now their strategy how they made profits:thumb: