Finvasia

This is scalpert for you,, at crunch trading time it keep hanging and ask you to keep waiting... So be aware if you using the same for frequent trades.. extremely unreliable.. that's why I have shifted my volume to other free brokerage firm..
Can u please suggest which other free broker you shifted your volume to?

Dear finvasia, we hope that you filter out all the real ratings and reviews on playstore and genuinely work towards making your app workable. Even though some vested interests tried to rate your app 5 stars initially it has gradually gone down to 2.7 stars. Hurts your company repute. Also request to normalize stamp charges to state-level slab or 10 whichever is lowest. I pay much less stamp charges at other brokers for stock-SIP I'm doing compare to finvasia. Thanks.

Dear Sir/Madam
As per recent NSE circulars vide reference no NSE/FAOP/37594 dated April 23, 2018 (Circular Attached for reference ) regarding physical settlement in derivative segment (List attached for 46 stock ) and STT applicable on delivery stock (Circular Attached ) dated 17 July 2018, you are requested to either Close or Roll over your open positions to next month (August Expiry ) before the current expiry due date (Thursday 26th July 2018). Further, in case you are interested for Delivery, kindly deposit the additional margin before Monday 23 JULY 2018.
For simplicity, please see below example for understanding delivery margin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scrip Name Lot Size Future Margin Price Delivery Margin
(Price X Lot Size)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADANIPOWER 20000 162000 20.95 419000
================================================
The above mentioned example table shows if you Roll-over your position then F&O Margin of Rs 162000 is required and STT applicable on F&O. Alternatively, you need to deposit the Delivery Margin of Rs 419000 before Monday 23 July 2018 for carrying the position and STT applicable for Delivery @ 0.10%.
If any clarification, please contact Client Support or your Account Manager.
Thanks
Compliance Team
Finvasia
Got that mesage .. can u explain that in lay man term ?
don;t we already roll over before expiry already ?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Why do brokers like Finvasia require re-submission of copies of PAN & AADHAAR even from KRA registered investors (who have already submitted the same with KRA) ? Brokers / DPs get full access to data & documents of prospective clients from KRA, the moment they sign up on broker websites (This is what KRAs say). This defeats the purpose of KRA. Don't they trust client data / downloadable documents in KRA? It is like re-doing KYC all over again. No joy.... All they should be asking for (from KRA regd. investors) must be limited to cancelled cheque for simple investments. Bank statements / ITR from those desirous of FnO trading.

my account still not active , jaane kab hoga rama re
Mine took more than two weeks to get active (although yours seems to have taken longer than that), so they're very inefficient in many ways but once active, I've not faced any major issues with respect to trading, as I'd faced with other more popular discount-brokers like Z, U & Fy; it's only when you have to get them to do something for you that it's a painful process since Finvasia's staff seems to be either lazy or incompetent or both. :confused: