Finvasia

Finvasia

When are you planning to upgrade scalpert mobile app.. it started to suck.. keep on hanging .. difficult to search and add script.. rates sometimes freeze
Hi Infoo, Trust us, we are working for next phase of ScalperT with improvisation . In the mean time, would suggest you trade with other platforms for commission free trading. Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia

If possible for you then please post names of Jr. Executives (who normally reply our queries/problems on phone) and Senior Executive (to contact in case of wrong viewpoint of Jr Executives) and their contact numbers, for various sections of Finvasia, like client support, RMS, accounts, payin payout, IT deptt., equity trading, commodity trading, etc etc. As it has become very difficult to track which person has replied previously and from which telephone number/extn.

Further, sometime back it was mentioned that queries posted by us, is replied by a team. Can you please post the names of team members, who reply our queries, so that he/she may be referred to /contacted, in case of any problem or different view taken by your Jr. Executive. We sincerely hope that what has been posted here by you/your team is the official line of Finvasia.
Hi traderniftybull,

We have separate teams as RM (you possibly refer them as JR Executives) and Sr Executives (you may ask Jr guys to connect them). Every RM has Sr RM who are sitting around in case of any escalation. Further, our teams function from different offices. Also, to address all issues we tend to automate the process so that every ticket/issue is handled within time frame and to the satisfaction. As much we would be keen to share names but it may further become bottleneck at times. We intend to make CS as a centralized desk to reply all issues and further connect to the appropriate team. In this way, we can track open, pending and closed tickets. Helps all as we scale further. For your convenience, please refer to below info

All payouts : payout (at) finvasia (dot) com
Trading related : Free Call & Trade 01726650000 & 01724927000.
For all time sensitive issues : clientsupport ( at) finvasia (dot) com or 09779097777

For your convenience , would further request to raise tickets in Prism since that has TAT process. Also, we would confirm that we handle our blogs our self. You may ask them to refer traderji thread in case we have confirmed here for reference. Hope we are able to address all your points.

Finvasia

What is the fastest way to get the payout from Finvasia? It seems like every time I have to request several times, & it takes a number of days to receive the payout; certainly doesn't seem to be as smooth as some of the other brokers. :(

Hi Newbie Day-Trader,

Here is our payout process

All payouts requested before noon shall be transferred to your designated banks before EOD. Further, remaining payout requests shall be transferred on next working day. We do not process on Saturday and Sunday. Hence, any request on Friday after Noon time, shall be done on Monday. Kindly note, in some cases, though there is pay out request, clients may be using margin. Hence, we reduce the payout amount to the free margin available. In case of actual amount payout, request to keep position within limits (just sharing experience)

To make payout request

Email : payout (at) finvasia (dot) Com
Inform at Live Chat
In your trading software
Open ticket in Prism

Rest assure, we process on same day once requested on time and client is within limits.

Thanks

Finvasia

This is scalpert for you,, at crunch trading time it keep hanging and ask you to keep waiting... So be aware if you using the same for frequent trades.. extremely unreliable.. that's why I have shifted my volume to other free brokerage firm..
Hi Infooo, We are very aggressively working on the next phase. Apologies for inconvenience . In the meantime, would request to select from any other application to trade. Thanks

@Finvasia
Thanks for the replies for the various queries asked by us.

BTW, you missed my query (post 1116).
Please reply my post 1116.
Thanks

So, I was very eager to attend today's FoxTrader webinar, & I'd registered two days in advance, & had called Finvasia support, not one, not two but three days IN A ROW - today, yesterday & the day before yesterday - asking about where the webinar will be held, when will I get the link, etc., & they kept saying, every time, that they'll send me the link but I never received it, I even checked the Spam & Trash folders several times just to be sure, & just now, their support told me that the webinar is over. o_O So pathetic! Now, I'm wondering that if they're so bad at managing such a simple task of sending out links to a webinar to clients who have registered in advance & called several times, then can they really be trusted with my hard-earned money? :(

Finvasia

Hi traderniftybull,

Please refer below for point wise reply

@Finvasia
It was said in previous posts, that you provide 2x to your clients.

My query is
1. How do I know that I have have been provided for a 2x.
In MIS, you shall be allowed to trade with 2 X margin. You can place order for very high qty and see margin available in rejection. There is no dedicated field to show that 2 X amount. All MIS orders take only 1/2 margin.

2. Is it (2x) mentioned anywhere in any accounts like ledger etc., that you provided us such 2x, so that I may confirm that I have been provided with such a 2x on that particular date.
No such place, but based on the order type,may stem shall allow additional limits. Also, category type shall confirm once premium leverage is requested.

3. Do you provide this 2x to all your clients, irrespective he has 100 or 100K as opening balance. OR there are are some rules adopted by you. If so, then please mention those rules.
In base plan, All clients get 2 X in MIS in Futures. Yes, irrespective of fund size.

4. Is there any possibility that on one fine day I had an opening balance of 5000 in my trading account as per RMS view, and all of this amount has been provided by Finvasia, as an help for me to trade (without informing me), because I had 0 or say 100 R as closing balance on previous day.
This should never be the case. We do not provide any margin funding. You must have funds to trade.

5 What are the cases when you do not provide such a 2x. I remember one case, if a trader trades in options, then you do not provide 2x. What are other cases.
All trades in MIS, we allow up to 2X of your available funds. In basic plan, we provide 2 X free.

I know I am troubling you with my silly queries, but I am sorry, its my compulsion to ask such queries.
You are always welcome.

Thanks