Finvasia

Finvasia

Why do brokers like Finvasia require re-submission of copies of PAN & AADHAAR even from KRA registered investors (who have already submitted the same with KRA) ? Brokers / DPs get full access to data & documents of prospective clients from KRA, the moment they sign up on broker websites (This is what KRAs say). This defeats the purpose of KRA. Don't they trust client data / downloadable documents in KRA? It is like re-doing KYC all over again. No joy.... All they should be asking for (from KRA regd. investors) must be limited to cancelled cheque for simple investments. Bank statements / ITR from those desirous of FnO trading.
Hi OGG,

Generally, we do not need your basic information if updated in KRA correctly since we directly fetch from KRA. The process is simple, if KRA is complete, open account instantly, for any KRA rejection, we hold and may needs additional documents based on the reason. Further recent signatures help verify DIS/POA compliance, we may ask PAN copy in case of any mismatch. Trust me it is for your safety. We make all possible efforts to keep process seamless and convenient.

Thanks

Finvasia

Mine took more than two weeks to get active (although yours seems to have taken longer than that), so they're very inefficient in many ways but once active, I've not faced any major issues with respect to trading, as I'd faced with other more popular discount-brokers like Z, U & Fy; it's only when you have to get them to do something for you that it's a painful process since Finvasia's staff seems to be either lazy or incompetent or both. :confused:
Hi Newbie Day-Trader,
Account opening is one of the most critical compliance for all financial institutions. Though our EKYC process makes you open the account real quick (if KRA is complete), the delay is purely unintentional and part of our internal audit process. Would suggest to please raise a ticket in Prism for quick address of any issue. Thanks !

Hi Newbie Day-Trader,
Account opening is one of the most critical compliance for all financial institutions. Though our EKYC process makes you open the account real quick (if KRA is complete), the delay is purely unintentional and part of our internal audit process. Would suggest to please raise a ticket in Prism for quick address of any issue. Thanks !
It's not just about account-opening process but I've found your staff to be less than reasonable with respect to other issues I've reached out to them for, so please train to them to be better; other than that, like I've said, I've not faced any major issues at Finvasia & I'm happy reasonably happy about that.

:wtf::rage:...:up:
I am not satisfied with service of my RM. What's the process of changing, if any?
:wtf::rage::up:
It's not just about account-opening process but I've found your staff to be less than reasonable with respect to other issues I've reached out to them for, so please train to them to be better; other than that, like I've said, I've not faced any major issues at Finvasia & I'm happy reasonably happy about that.
o_O Finvasia !!

Blackhole

@Finvasia

which is better scalpert or foxtrader? which has free bracket order? can option selling can be done using MIS? does multi leg option strategy gets spread benefit?......calculator does not show option or different strategy margin requirement?.... charges for foxtrader or scalpert? ...what to do to get more leverage in option selling ? margin requirement for bracket orders (banknifty)

all the above question is in regards to finvasia

Last edited: