Finvasia

Hi traderniftybull,

Please refer below for point wise reply

In MIS, you shall be allowed to trade with 2 X margin. You can place order for very high qty and see margin available in rejection. There is no dedicated field to show that 2 X amount. All MIS orders take only 1/2 margin.

No such place, but based on the order type,may stem shall allow additional limits. Also, category type shall confirm once premium leverage is requested.

In base plan, All clients get 2 X in MIS in Futures. Yes, irrespective of fund size.

This should never be the case. We do not provide any margin funding. You must have funds to trade.

All trades in MIS, we allow up to 2X of your available funds. In basic plan, we provide 2 X free.

You are always welcome.

Thanks
Thanks for the detailed reply.
My bad that I didnt get to your 2x funda.
Its similar to what other broker charging 40% or 50% margin for MIS trades.

@Finvasia
Please wait till tomorrow evening for the real issue, that a trader friend of mine has faced
Though there were some discussion on phone (last week), to understand the issue.
But there has been no progress after that, and no reply, even after sending reminders

@Finvasia
Please wait till tomorrow evening for the real issue, that a trader friend of mine has faced
Though there were some discussion on phone (last week), to understand the issue.
But there has been no progress after that, and no reply, even after sending reminders
No answer from CS or from anyone else for email and repeated reminders.
So posting part query of Trader X (an acquaintance of mine) for a reply

Trader X, had following trades in the evening of 25.5.18
3 lots CrudeM Future NRML type (bought same day)
and few lots of Crude Calls (some calls carried from previous day and some bought same day)

Later after 8 pm crude tanked and the positions were squared off at a loss of 4460
later on, most of the calls were also closed (not by Trader X) at a total value of 15450
(BTW, who closed all these calls and why closed all these calls, also need a reply)
later on before close of the day Trader X, bought a few calls for 18850.

Now, what should be the closing balance on the basis of above trades (not accounting for taxes and expanses, for keeping it simple)

Thanks

Finvasia

No answer from CS or from anyone else for email and repeated reminders.
So posting part query of Trader X (an acquaintance of mine) for a reply

Trader X, had following trades in the evening of 25.5.18
3 lots CrudeM Future NRML type (bought same day)
and few lots of Crude Calls (some calls carried from previous day and some bought same day)

Later after 8 pm crude tanked and the positions were squared off at a loss of 4460
later on, most of the calls were also closed (not by Trader X) at a total value of 15450
(BTW, who closed all these calls and why closed all these calls, also need a reply)
later on before close of the day Trader X, bought a few calls for 18850.

Now, what should be the closing balance on the basis of above trades (not accounting for taxes and expanses, for keeping it simple)

Thanks

Hi traderniftybull, Can you please ask your friend to share details with CCOFSPL (at) Finvasia (dot) com for escalation ? We would need client code and exact trade dates to reply your query. Thanks !

Hi traderniftybull, Can you please ask your friend to share details with CCOFSPL (at) Finvasia (dot) com for escalation ? We would need client code and exact trade dates to reply your query. Thanks !
Thanks for reply.
What is the full form of CCOFSPL
Date of trade is already given in the post, its 25.5.18
Please treat the query as a random query (for calculation purpose), and so please reply it.
Thanks