Finvasia

Finvasia

Hi Blackhole,

Please see refer to the point wise replies below:

@Finvasia
which is better scalpert or foxtrader?
We have multiple trading applications. Please select as per your preference

which has free bracket order?
BO is a paid services and comes at a charge of Rs 99 per month.

can option selling can be done using MIS?
YES

does multi leg option strategy gets spread benefit?......calculator does not show option or different strategy margin requirement?
Yes spread margin benefit available as per exchange rules.

.... charges for foxtrader or scalpert?
We do not charge any software fees for both. However, Fox Trader charges subscription fees.

...what to do to get more leverage in option selling ?
You can get up to 2 X in selling side in our premium plans. Just request in Prism or email client support.

margin requirement for bracket orders (banknifty)
all the above question is in regards to finvasia
NRML margin applicable. In case of MIS trade, up to 2 X limit is available.

Thanks

superman

Any idea how to enable Nest plus to see charts in NEST trading platform,
I think this is a common issue in all NEST installations ,, Omnesys website is no longer functional after their merger with Reuters :(

It asks me user name and password but the register link is not working.
1533748334702.png

Why not contact your broker to provide you id and password for NestPlus.
Do mention here, if they provide it.

Any idea how to enable Nest plus to see charts in NEST trading platform,
I think this is a common issue in all NEST installations ,, Omnesys website is no longer functional after their merger with Reuters :(

It asks me user name and password but the register link is not working.
View attachment 27286
If I remember correctly, I didn't have to put in any username & password & I didn't contact Finvasia at all about it; I went to "Nest Plus" menu on the NEST's main menu bar, & clicked on "Launch Plus", then right-clicking on any stock in the watchlist & selecting "Plugin Commands" & clicking on "Plus Chart" should bring up the chart for the selected stock.

superman

If I remember correctly, I didn't have to put in any username & password & I didn't contact Finvasia at all about it; I went to "Nest Plus" menu on the NEST's main menu bar, & clicked on "Launch Plus", then right-clicking on any stock in the watchlist & selecting "Plugin Commands" & clicking on "Plus Chart" should bring up the chart for the selected stock.
Nope its asking me username and password now :(

cloudTrader

Nope its asking me username and password now :(
Ask the broker , they will place some files in your desktop so then the login problem might go. I am pointing this as one of my friend told about this bye pass of the login problem. However I am not too sure about this.

I was also asked the username and password and as I was having one was able to login through it.

it;s nothing to be afraid of .... networth can always be increased by taking money as loan

Sebi is laalu instead of that BS just stop Short selling of any script and see how that will benefit billions of ppls.