Day Trading Stocks & Futures

RAAMAKANT

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

2013 => year of stock72
2014 => year of Ramakant :thumb:
hamara number kab aayega :mad::D
Unless you do the right things, Right things wont happen to you, and you are doing all the right things :). Would like to see a thread by you so that we all can learn, my best wishes :).
TR, All The Best........... :thumb:

Nice Lines Vertigo.......... :)

augubhai

This 2 days Super Success hangover should not stay in next week in my head. Next week should be normal trading week for me.
To keep restricted myself from doing any Stupid Things in coming days as TP stated someday's back about Stupidity Factor, I am withdrawing funds from my A/C. Today emailed my broker to keep only 55K and rest of the amount deposit to my Bank A/C. :thumb:
Been reading "Mastering the Trade" recently, and this is exactly the technique that the author mentions - wire out cash to avoid euphoria and stupidity from affecting the account. Markets can't take the money that is not in your account.

Wish I have the sense to do this when I am on a roll.

Guys Posting some observations for Positional Trades.
Your views are also welcomed.
BNF weekly also shows a bearish WW target around 9500 or lower as mentioned in the wolfe waves thread. Expect the target to be met sometime in March (?Budget??)

A scary picture on Bank Nifty weekly.

But the volume confirmation is not there either on point 3 or 5 .. Dekho kya hota hai, in the coming 5-6 weeks.