Swing trading futures/stocks in marginable account?

Margin or Margin plus trading is generally related with daytrading or BTST. But that is too much of 'glued to screen' type trading for me. I am more interested in swing trading, holding futures(nifty or single stoks) positions for 1-3 weeks time period.
Which brokers(sharekhan, zerodha, icici etc) do allow to hold delivered positions for long holding period for futures or stocks bought on margin. I am ready to pay reasonable interest(8-12%) on margined money.
Loan against securities can get me margin of say 50-70% of securities value. But there are limitations for selection of scripts.
Thank

Margin or Margin plus trading is generally related with daytrading or BTST. But that is too much of 'glued to screen' type trading for me. I am more interested in swing trading, holding futures(nifty or single stoks) positions for 1-3 weeks time period.
Which brokers(sharekhan, zerodha, icici etc) do allow to hold delivered positions for long holding period for futures or stocks bought on margin. I am ready to pay reasonable interest(8-12%) on margined money.
Loan against securities can get me margin of say 50-70% of securities value. But there are limitations for selection of scripts.
Thank
Thats Great