Day Trading Stocks & Futures

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

if exclude that big loss of 5463 on 2nd jan , you are in profit overall :thumb:
and why not put the post in continuous mode so that to track previous margins.
It sounds like a drunkard who says "Except for the drink I had last night, I was sober yesterday".
that was an off day for him :D
Last night's drunk gets over the next morning, last day's losses do not get covered up the next day :D

RAAMAKANT

Ramakant bhai
congratulations & Well done!Great Trades & u have shown the qualities of a great trader.Ur acheivement is really motivating & inspirational for fellow traders ...U will definetly acheive ur goal.All the Best for ur journey ahead.

Could u please tell which method do u use for trading? This is price action ,that I can understand ..but if u can eloborate ur trading method in detail, then it will be very useful for new traders...
thanks
Ram,
Seeing ur charts, I guess u purely trade only based on support n resistance levels? ? No other indicators r used???
Thank You for the kind words.
Yes I trade on simply Price Action ,Sup./Resi and Patterns. I left using indicators long back. I found there is no usage of indicators when I trade on PA.

RAAMAKANT

This 2 days Super Success hangover should not stay in next week in my head. Next week should be normal trading week for me.
To keep restricted myself from doing any Stupid Things in coming days as TP stated someday's back about Stupidity Factor, I am withdrawing funds from my A/C. Today emailed my broker to keep only 55K and rest of the amount deposit to my Bank A/C. :thumb:

This 2 days Super Success hangover should not stay in next week in my head. Next week should be normal trading week for me.
To keep restricted myself from doing any Stupid Things in coming days as TP stated someday's back about Stupidity Factor, I am withdrawing funds from my A/C. Today emailed my broker to keep only 55K and rest of the amount deposit to my Bank A/C. :thumb:
unless you do the right things right things wont happen to you, and you are doing all the right things :). Would like to see a thread by you so that we all can learn, my best wishes :).

TraderRavi

low risk profile

2013 => year of stock72
2014 => year of Ramakant :thumb:
hamara number kab aayega :mad::D

RAAMAKANT

Ramakant is the Rajnikant of TJ and Stock market

BNF didnt move a single point during the day still Ramakant minted thousands of Gandhiji how?????? (very easy and obvious answer)

He shorted calls and puts :D:D:D:D

Ravi bhai change your name to Ravikant to change your fortunes in 2014