Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pratapvb

Trader_PK

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

It seems that Raamakant is telling lie and he is fooling all of us. carefully look at his all exit( Red/blue tabs in his chart) in his all trades, all exits are perfect exits and it is quite impossible in real time trading.
some example-trade1(+70),
trade 2(+154) ,trade 3(+54), trade 4( +5),trade 5(+27)trade 7( +24),trade 8 (+184),trade 9 (+42),trade 10 (-14),trade 11(+34).

Raamakant if you are right then post your contract note.

Regards
pav
yes it looks too me too ..he is doing paper trading I guess ...I have been trading since long time ..never seen this kind of perfect trades by any trader .. I myself only got 270 point in BNF last friday ...

this is my view only not to anyone disrespect

nirav_j

It seems that Raamakant is telling lie and he is fooling all of us. carefully look at his all exit( Red/blue tabs in his chart) in his all trades, all exits are perfect exits and it is quite impossible in real time trading.
some example-trade1(+70),
trade 2(+154) ,trade 3(+54), trade 4( +5),trade 5(+27)trade 7( +24),trade 8 (+184),trade 9 (+42),trade 10 (-14),trade 11(+34).

Raamakant if you are right then post your contract note.

Regards
pav
Hi,

If you have doubts about his perfect entries and exits, you could ask him how he managed it.

No need to slander him by accusing him of lying ! :mad:

@ Trader_PK : Since you have not been able to do it, no body can and automatically they are lying ? Right ? :rolleyes:

@Raamakant : Please dont entertain such non sense by posting your contract note.

Tlahuicole

yes it looks too me too ..he is doing paper trading I guess ...I have been trading since long time ..never seen this kind of perfect trades by any trader .. I myself only got 270 point in BNF last friday ...

this is my view only not to anyone disrespect
Buddy anyone trading trend following methods would have made more than 300 points friday and if the same person has knowledge of avoiding sideways he would have made an extra 100 points avoiding whipsaws, if one is able to identify sideways marke and apply his trend fading methods would have made 500 points, as per my view, I checked my charts.

Posting contract note is his wish but he has already posted charts which is what we need for learning and evolving.

Sorry just my view, if it hurts anyone apologies.