Day Trading Stocks & Futures

RAAMAKANT

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

My best wishes are with you Raamakant for your plan of increasing the lots in near future . 600 points in 1 lot is indeed marvelous. Your learning shows your dedication for grasping things. :thumb:
Thank you Rocky for your wishes.
The journey which I have started , it will not complete without Well Wishers.

Thank you Rocky for your wishes.
The journey which I have started , it will not complete without Well Wishers.
Raamakant Bro , which broker's services are you taking these days . if you would like to share ? I saw that you were with VPS before. Now as they have closed down , you must have shifted to other .

Posting today's Chart.

will take Print out &
Paste it on my Wall as My Greatest Achievement of Intra trades............ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ramakant bhai
congratulations & Well done!Great Trades & u have shown the qualities of a great trader.Ur acheivement is really motivating & inspirational for fellow traders ...U will definetly acheive ur goal.All the Best for ur journey ahead.

Could u please tell which method do u use for trading? This is price action ,that I can understand ..but if u can eloborate ur trading method in detail, then it will be very useful for new traders...
thanks

Posting Today's Chart again with Points made per trade as per asked by some Friends.
For second trade I thanked my Boss already because that time he needed some reports urgently so I put my S/L and
went to the office. ( that time I cursed him a lot in mind...... :rofl:)
After more than 40 min when return and saw my S/L was intact and BNF was flying......... :D

Ram,
Seeing ur charts, I guess u purely trade only based on support n resistance levels? ? No other indicators r used???