Brokerage (latest as oct 2007)

Hey Unicorn

I am with their Online trading platform. Its great since they got it all started within half a week.

Amazing service I shud say, especialy for the Vikhroli branch in Mumbai especially since I also had a word with the Management out there personally. They have some very efficient people out there.
Hi logmein
You mean to say that their software Pointer is amazing.The servers are also working properly during the heavy sudden movements of markets on either side , there is no disconnection.The orders are also processing very fast.The quotes are also streaming in real time.

Please confirm this.

i am using religare and they are charging me as,

Monthly Turnover <1 cr.) Monthly Turnover (1 cr. to 5 cr.) Monthly Turnover > 5 cr.)
Intraday 0.05% 0.04% 0.03%
Delivery 0.50% 0.40% 0.30%

brokerage is on both leg & service tax, STT charges extra.
no other monthly/ annual charges.

till now i hv no prob with s/w or service.

Hi logmein
You mean to say that their software Pointer is amazing.The servers are also working properly during the heavy sudden movements of markets on either side , there is no disconnection.The orders are also processing very fast.The quotes are also streaming in real time.

Please confirm this.
Hi

I don't think I mentioned that .... and primarily for the following reasons:

a. Their IT Infrastructure stability/ reliability is not something you can vouch for .... no one can for any one for that matter. I have heard of Sharekhan crashes, ICICI and HDFC lockups .... Religare mishaps. I think no one is spared so I will not toe that line with what I claim to be an exact answer.

To each his own

b. More importantly, I have just begun ..... so there is no real way of knowing what you want to be able to know.

c. Quotes streaming in real time ..... I think tats something we all need to be able to believe is true ... lol .... I can imagine them not having this in order.

Most importantly, its a software which is based on more or less the same software/ coding fundamentals and platforms that others use. So there is not much of a difference in terms of the usability save for their useful feature of compiling information into the form of Fundamentals etc. You simply Right click the Scrip you want info on, n viola, all the info gets displayed thru a simple web page. This is not something other Brokerage Service softwares allow currently, atleast to the extent of my knowledge.

You can use Ventura as a secondary account for starters. If you like it, by all means, make it Primary. If not, you can always fall back on something else.

Hi logmein

Please confirm this.
Hi

a. Their IT Infrastructure stability/ reliability is not something you can vouch for .... no one can for any one for that matter. I have heard of Sharekhan crashes, ICICI and HDFC lockups .... Religare mishaps. I think no one is spared so I will not toe that line with what I claim to be an exact answer.

To each his own

b. More importantly, I have just begun ..... so there is no real way of knowing what you want to be able to know.

c. Quotes streaming in real time ..... I think tats something we all need to be able to believe is true ... lol .... I can imagine them not having this in order.

Most importantly, its a software which is based on more or less the same software/ coding fundamentals and platforms that others use. So there is not much of a difference in terms of the usability save for their useful feature of compiling information into the form of Fundamentals etc. You simply Right click the Scrip you want info on, n viola, all the info gets displayed thru a simple web page. This is not something other Brokerage Service softwares allow currently, atleast to the extent of my knowledge.

You can use Ventura as a secondary account for starters. If you like it, by all means, make it Primary. If not, you can always fall back on something else.

Hi

To each his own

Hi logmein
Thank you for your reply.I fully appreciate your views.But since you have started trading can you tell me how the orders are executing i.e., whether they are executing fast or not ?
Please give a reply

www.microsec.in
Does anyone have experience with them ?
heard that they provide brokerage of 1 paisa ( 0.01% ) for e- broking , alongwith ODIN DIET without any monthly / yearly charges or volumes comittment.
If they offer 0.01% brokerage that too with ODIN diet and without any volumes comittment and monthly charges , we can make a group and further negotiate with them for a brokerage of 0.005% , what do you all say :)

www.microsec.in
Does anyone have experience with them ?
heard that they provide brokerage of 1 paisa ( 0.01% ) for e- broking , alongwith ODIN DIET without any monthly / yearly charges or volumes comittment.
If they offer 0.01% brokerage that too with ODIN diet and without any volumes comittment and monthly charges , we can make a group and further negotiate with them for a brokerage of 0.005% , what do you all say :)

Hi logmein
Thank you for your reply.I fully appreciate your views.But since you have started trading can you tell me how the orders are executing i.e., whether they are executing fast or not ?
Please give a reply
I haven't yet started to be frank.

Am in the process of settling down my ICICI Zero Balance account; currently its linked to my Salary account of another bank which is why I have deferred from trading till I link it to the ICICI thingy.

So ... mate ... I can't help you here as much as I'd lik to ....

Whom are you wid rite now anywez?

i am using religare and they are charging me as,

Monthly Turnover <1 cr.) Monthly Turnover (1 cr. to 5 cr.) Monthly Turnover > 5 cr.)
Intraday 0.05% 0.04% 0.03%
Delivery 0.50% 0.40% 0.30%

brokerage is on both leg & service tax, STT charges extra.
no other monthly/ annual charges.

till now i hv no prob with s/w or service.
You are overpaying .03% intraday is the norm, negotiate with them they will come down to 0.02%.
In no case you should pay more than 0.03% intraday

I haven't yet started to be frank.

Am in the process of settling down my ICICI Zero Balance account; currently its linked to my Salary account of another bank which is why I have deferred from trading till I link it to the ICICI thingy.

So ... mate ... I can't help you here as much as I'd lik to ....

Whom are you wid rite now anywez?
Hi logmein
Ventura says that i can open zero balance account with ICICI Bank after opening trading account with ventura securities.Can you please tell me that how it will be done.Shall i go to the bank and tell them about the matter,show relevant documents and they will open such account.

Please give a reply.