Brokerage (latest as oct 2007)

Originally Posted by naveen_sdpt
Hi,
Recently I came across the "Geojit" (www.geojit.com) on contacting them they told me that they are offering

Account Opening Charges: 300 /=
Intraday----- 0.03 % (only on selling)
Delivery----- 0.3 % (each for buying and selling)
F & O ------- 75 Rs/- only (if same day squared up, only one side brokerage)
Coming to AMC, it will Rs.234 + taxes / Year .

and most importantly they are offreing "Buying Mutua Funds Online "
Through theire web site .

Regards,
Naveen Reddy
hello,
for f&o if same day squared up only one side brokerage,is it true sir?
jaypee

pasha

Geojit does NOT offer buying of Mutual Funds online. Also the brokerage of 0.3 and 0.03 is their standard unless you negotiate it.

I just now read about Ventura. Is there brokerage really so less. Now I have my account with ICICIDIRECT. But their brokerage is very high and system is very slow. Anybody have account with Ventura. Is it reliable and good.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

lvgandhi

I just now read about Ventura. Is there brokerage really so less. Now I have my account with ICICIDIRECT. But their brokerage is very high and system is very slow. Anybody have account with Ventura. Is it reliable and good.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
I asked for new regn. Their CR person is yet to contact me even after 2 weeks. This is in Chennai.

Hi logmein
How is the trading platform of ventura.What brokerage did they offered to you.
Please give a reply
Its somewhat different as opposed to wat they originally proposed and had me sign. But I had a word with their managerial representation and I did get to know wat I'd be payin them.

Its 0.20% for Delivery (no BTST) and applies for Buying as well as Selling.
Its 0.03% for Intra-day and applies for one side only.
Minimum Advance Brokerage charges of 250/- per month.

http://rapidshare.com/files/74730009/Stock_Market_Kit_NEW_Vikhroli.pdf.html

I have uploaded wat I have from a conversation with one of their active managers. Do let me in on your comments friends.

I can't comment on their platform ...... yet to get started with the same.

My kit should be here widdme anytime soon .... will kip you guys posted

But my experience has been great so far ... they seem efficient people to do value buisness with.

Its somewhat different as opposed to wat they originally proposed and had me sign. But I had a word with their managerial representation and I did get to know wat I'd be payin them.

Its 0.20% for Delivery (no BTST) and applies for Buying as well as Selling.
Its 0.03% for Intra-day and applies for one side only.
Minimum Advance Brokerage charges of 250/- per month.

http://rapidshare.com/files/74730009/Stock_Market_Kit_NEW_Vikhroli.pdf.html

I have uploaded wat I have from a conversation with one of their active managers. Do let me in on your comments friends.

I can't comment on their platform ...... yet to get started with the same.

My kit should be here widdme anytime soon .... will kip you guys posted

But my experience has been great so far ... they seem efficient people to do value buisness with.
Hi logmein
Thank you for the information.
Can you please tell me that whether they have started online trading or not?

Hey Unicorn

I am with their Online trading platform. Its great since they got it all started within half a week.

Amazing service I shud say, especialy for the Vikhroli branch in Mumbai especially since I also had a word with the Management out there personally. They have some very efficient people out there.