Brokerage (latest as oct 2007)

sai_20_2000,

Does Reliance Money have provision for placing stop-loss orders?
Is login/relogin fast? or does that also take long time?
Some people have said that they use PIB for monitoring prices and Reliance Money for trading. Is this viable?

Please tell us your experiance.

Thanks.
I have no idea of Sl orders , coz I have not traded much in that.
Well order execution is average thru any aplet based broker. But I have stopped trading thru RELIANCE .

if you are having sharekhan speed trade a/c
there Brokerage charge for intraday
is 5 paisa on 1st leg no charges on 2nd leg
and for Delivery they charge you 25 paisa

i work with sharekhan limited ( lower parel head office )
you can call me sadashiv 93 24 32 36 84

if you want to go for reliance money call vilas 93 24 35 22 21
this guy will tell you all about reliance money
just give him my reference
also ask about hidden charges of reliance money

and one thing more, that i want to ask you all
what do you think about MOTILAL OSWAL
i don't have much idea about them means servise , reserch & brokrage

Relianec money is horrible . Its not for intra and regular traders. Their service is horrible and sofware (kind of they say/ IE based) sucks. I would suggest you the cheapest RK GLOBAL.The software engine (ODIN) is i think is one of the best. I have trading since last 3 months with not even single down time.i have traded with sharekhan, motilal, india bulls,man global but i have found the rk global trade engine the best and of course the cheapest brokerage of Rs.9 per side plus 299 charged as software charge in derivatives.

Relianec money is horrible . Its not for intra and regular traders. Their service is horrible and sofware (kind of they say/ IE based) sucks. I would suggest you the cheapest RK GLOBAL.The software engine (ODIN) is i think is one of the best. I have trading since last 3 months with not even single down time.i have traded with sharekhan, motilal, india bulls,man global but i have found the rk global trade engine the best and of course the cheapest brokerage of Rs.9 per side plus 299 charged as software charge in derivatives.
can u please explain what is mean by
"Rs.9 per side plus 299 charged as software charge in derivatives"
I would like to know how it is expressed in percentage... or compare it with reliance money or sharekhan...

Here is some thing from RK global
Call and Trade facility shall be charged at Rs. 25 per call
Monthly Membership Fees RS.999
Welll it says Brokerage(Delivery + Square Off) Free

I think it is a costly thing...
Do they Provide Odin ? are u sure ?

Last edited:
Does any broker provides 0 brokarage for flat monthly fee. As my monthly brokarage is very high if I got such package for say 15-2000 It would be Okay. But the software should be reliable.

Does any broker provides 0 brokarage for flat monthly fee. As my monthly brokarage is very high if I got such package for say 15-2000 It would be Okay. But the software should be reliable.
Falt fee system is of Reliance but they do not have Software Only webbased one...
The person suggested RK Global They have some kind of Monthly Flat Fee of Rs. 999 and than U will also get Odin Terminal... Remember that for call and trade they charge Rs. 25/-!

There are also many other (but less flat fee system...)

dont consider brokerage . please go for best service portal like religare . indiabulls < i am not permoting any one of them just giving u example>. and other which give give very best service .. huge money is involved in trading in future and brokerage is very negligible part if u a makes big position about 15 days or more ..and brokerage is about intra day for future . so i will advice u dont consider brokerage . one more thing if u are huge volume trader they will give u some discount about also .. only use your mind what to choose only differance in .01to .025 is about 125 rs and if u are buying a lot in future and calculate this brokerage will be nothing to consider only service is must ........... take care

biyasc

dont consider brokerage . please go for best service portal like religare . indiabulls < i am not permoting any one of them just giving u example>. and other which give give very best service .. huge money is involved in trading in future and brokerage is very negligible part if u a makes big position about 15 days or more ..and brokerage is about intra day for future . so i will advice u dont consider brokerage . one more thing if u are huge volume trader they will give u some discount about also .. only use your mind what to choose only differance in .01to .025 is about 125 rs and if u are buying a lot in future and calculate this brokerage will be nothing to consider only service is must ........... take care
fully agree with you.

To ArunStar,
Well can u tell me that thing in Percentage ?

they told me that there is plans like 500Rs for 2month
in which i will get 90Lakh Intraday and 10Lakh Delivery
i would like to know the exact percentage they charge...
I also heard that they have Login Problem in there system (it log off automatically many times)
and also that their coustomer support is totally useles...
I would like to know abt this...
Reliance Money is a financial distribution house. They are specialized in a variety of products like Equity, Mutual Funds, IPO, Personal finance and Offshore Investments.

You can visit their website www.reliancemoney.com which provides relevant information on our products. Alternatively, you may type MONEY and send a SMS to 56636. The Reliance Money representative will call you and provide the desired information.