Brokerage (latest as oct 2007)

lvgandhi

Angel broking charges :

0.05% intraday (one side only)
0.25% delivery.
No minimum contract charge. Contract note by courier within 48 hours.
Good back office and service. I haven't recieved any wrong debits or credits.
where is this? In chennai they ask for more margin to open for this brokerage? Any minimum brokerage charged for delivery trade?

There is no "margin" as far as I know. However they will easily give you low brokerage if you give them a few thousand as initial amount (you can withdraw anytime ;) ). But that is your choice. Be sure to sign up with a "branch" and not a sub-broker.

There is no minimum brokerage per contract.

where is this? In chennai they ask for more margin to open for this brokerage? Any minimum brokerage charged for delivery trade?

Re: Brokerage (latest as Nov 2007)

Hi,
Recently I came across the "Geojit" (www.geojit.com) on contacting them they told me that they are offering

Account Opening Charges: 300 /=
Intraday----- 0.03 % (only on selling)
Delivery----- 0.3 % (each for buying and selling)
F & O ------- 75 Rs/- only (if same day squared up, only one side brokerage)
Coming to AMC, it will Rs.234 + taxes / Year .

and most importantly they are offreing "Buying Mutua Funds Online "
Through theire web site .

Regards,
Naveen Reddy

Hi ,
if you sign up for Geojit they are offering mutual funds online , so u can
buy / sell / switch over and u can see u'r statement online and theire Trading & Demat A/C is really good , no crop simply superb , i have been with them past 2.5 years , still no single problem ..

Regards.,
Naveen Reddy

lvgandhi

There is no "margin" as far as I know. However they will easily give you low brokerage if you give them a few thousand as initial amount (you can withdraw anytime ;) ). But that is your choice. Be sure to sign up with a "branch" and not a sub-broker.

There is no minimum brokerage per contract.
I contacted their branch at chennai. Their sr marketing executive told me normal brokerage is .4% for delivery. If I pay initial amount Rs.100000/= then del brokerage can be .3% and .25% for inital of rs.500000/=. Is .25 min brokerage in Angel?

There is no minimum balance as far as I know. I have been with them for 2 years, trust me. Are you sure you are working with a "branch" and not a sub-broker?

I started my acct. with 15000. If they ask for minimum margin, kick that guy in the a$$.

lvgandhi

There is no minimum balance as far as I know. I have been with them for 2 years, trust me. Are you sure you are working with a "branch" and not a sub-broker?

I started my acct. with 15000. If they ask for minimum margin, kick that guy in the a$$.
What is the branch you are dealing with?
The man called me is Sr.Executive - business development from Chennai branch

Hi,
Recently I came across the "Geojit" (www.geojit.com) on contacting them they told me that they are offering

Regards,
Naveen Reddy

Sir,

It is funny thing on part of Geojit's Malad Mumbai branch where the branch manager has asked me to bring introduction signed by one of his customer in the absence of which he is not ready to open the account. I am a shareholder of geojit and I am producing him all the required identity proof and I have also asked him to visit my residence place for confirmation of residence. But he is very much adamant and insists that without introduction he is not prepared to open the account. I also asked him to introduce my account as branch manager after satisfying about my identity and told him that I am a bank employee, still he insists for introduction.

daitya

Hi,

Regards,
Naveen Reddy
No..Its like this...taken from their site..
0.03% for day trading (applicable on both sides)
0.30% for delivery