Best 0 brokerage broker for quick scalping ?

Which is the best 0 brokerage broker for quick 1-3 minute scalping with large nifty/banknifty/finnifty ? speed of order execution (via API) is the most important thing to me, it has to be lightening fast with minimum to very low slippage, I know slippage is mostly depends on violent price moves than broker platform but having that lightening fast order execution is still a big pro.

Last edited:

godfather

Try Interactive Broker its not Zero Broker I think the rest matches

saniich68

Which is the best 0 brokerage broker for quick 1-3 minute scalping with large nifty/banknifty/finnifty ? speed of order execution (via API) is the most important thing to me, it has to be lightening fast with minimum to very low slippage, I know slippage is mostly depends on violent price moves than broker platform but having that lightening fast order execution is still a big pro.
then m sure u must have tried FINVASIA , right ??

Try Interactive Broker its not Zero Broker I think the rest matches
Thank you for your input, I had no clue that IB is available in India but after reading your reply did some google search and came across this https://www.interactivebrokers.co.in/en/accounts/individual-account-india.php?p=nse do you have any experience with IB in Indian market ? how much do they charge per trade when compared to discount brokers like zerodha n dhan ? does the cost of trade increase significantly if one trades with heavy quantity like in case of full fledged brokers ? IB have a pretty robust n rock solid platform, I can definitely expect far less to almost no slippage when trading with large quantities via IB than Indian brokers.

then m sure u must have tried FINVASIA , right ??
Thank you for your input, heard a lot of bad things about finvasia recently, like frequent crashes to system automatically placing random trades on it's own which resulted in heavy losses for several users, that's a nightmare for any trader. Plz do share your own experience if you happen to use it as your go to broker on daily basis.

saniich68

Thank you for your input, heard a lot of bad things about finvasia recently, like frequent crashes to system automatically placing random trades on it's own which resulted in heavy losses for several users, that's a nightmare for any trader. Plz do share your own experience if you happen to use it as your go to broker on daily basis.
Yes, I heard them too, but I personally don't face any such issues. I heard they had one major glitch in April month and they also refunded the amount of the losses of the clients - which I believe no other broker does.

I believe it's the technical world so minor or major glitches may arrive but the whole point is how you solve them...I recently started working with them.
I was using Dhan and up stocks and shifted 50% of my portfolio so far...!!

Yes, I heard them too, but I personally don't face any such issues. I heard they had one major glitch in April month and they also refunded the amount of the losses of the clients - which I believe no other broker does.

I believe it's the technical world so minor or major glitches may arrive but the whole point is how you solve them...I recently started working with them.
I was using Dhan and up stocks and shifted 50% of my portfolio so far...!!
So you faced no major technical issues with their API recently ? are you using some third party platform to integrate their API with or have custom tool ? I may give it a try to them if they are stable n fast enough.

saniich68

So you faced no major technical issues with their API recently ? are you using some third party platform to integrate their API with or have custom tool ? I may give it a try to them if they are stable n fast enough.
I'm sorry but I haven't used API so far, but generally used there software which is good for me