Amibroker - AFL Examples

Hello,

I am attaching two more AFLs .They are authored by other persons. Modify it according to your trading requirements and try it out.

Regards

Saji

Last edited:

rpc

hi saji
thanks for the afls.You have mentioned right . AB afls don't show clouds.Yara's afl showed clouds so I was curious to know.Your afls on ichimoku work fine however the don't show clouds.But really no complaints.
I want to know how can we import names against symbols.I find fullname() function shows blanks I have imported soumya's neat and clean database but do not have company names.Pls advice.
Thanks
with best wishes
rpc

karthikmarar

rpc

Soumya's database contains the company names. While importing you shuld have included an additional column for the name. I did the same.

warm regards

Karthik

Hello Rpc,

The cloud plotting feature was added to AB recently. So the old ichimokku AFL did not have that feature. You can easily add cloud feature to this AFL . It is explained very well with easy examples in the help file. But you may require a recent version of AB to plot clouds. In older versions it will ot work.

Regards

Saji

karthikmarar

Hello Karthik,

RPC is asking for trading basis(www.tradingbasis.com) AFL. Look at the right top corner of the chart posted by yara.Their systems are available in modules and slightly expensive.

Regards

Saji

Hi Saji

oops, Sorry did not notice the tradingbais stuff.... Ya quite expensive ...will cost more the AB for whole package.

If rpc is so keen on the cloud we will give him the cloud.. :D

rpc

Here is saji's afl with the cloud. also the ichimoku original with the cloud...
Hope it does not rain... :D

warm regards

Karthik

Last edited:

karthikmarar

Hello,

I am attaching two more AFLs .They are authored by other persons. Modify it according to your trading requirements and try it out.

Regards

Saji

Saji

Thanks for the afls. Is it possible to give more info about these. "chebyshev Approximation".. All I know is that it is a polynomial function and can be FIR filter like the Butterworth filter.. Would be nice to know the relationship with the market and the significance.

warm regards

KArthik

jatayoo

Here I have attached my example of Ichimoku chart in Amibroker.
See the clear visibility of Clouds there appearing in different colors,up and down,I have plotted 4 different averages here for your info to get clear signals -->
dear yara
i am baffled by this ichimoku charts.how can i find out more about this