Amibroker - AFL Examples

unable to download from rapidshare, any other site??
HI ASHUTOSH,
DONT TRY TO DOWNLOAD WITH DOWN LOAD MANAGER OR WITH ANY OTHER UTILITY, TRY BROWSER DEFAULT AND SAVE IT ON HARD DISK AND THEN UNZIP DIRECTLY TO AMIBROKER\FORMULA FOLDER. IT WORKS FINE, I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED IT FROM THIS LINK.
PL TRY AND SEE.....

KIRTI::)

hi Praveen, i need an afl to find the median of the cash market, i already asked you through the chat and you said you emailed me but i wrongly mentioned the id as co.in instead of .com and you also suggested me why can't you ask me here so that others will get benefited , now im doing what you said , so attach the afl here to calculate the (H+L)/2 in the cash market . reply me soon

hi Praveen, i need an afl to find the median of the cash market, i already asked you through the chat and you said you emailed me but i wrongly mentioned the id as co.in instead of .com and you also suggested me why can't you ask me here so that others will get benefited , now im doing what you said , so attach the afl here to calculate the (H+L)/2 in the cash market . reply me soon
Hi,

Here is the required AFL:

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("HighLow");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot((H+L)/2, "EW", ParamColor("HighColor", colorBrightGreen), styleLine);
_SECTION_END();
Praveen.

Hello,

Thanks Praveen. I do have a very good collection of AFL codes. But since in the begining the response to the thread was vey low i thought members are not interested. Any way i would like to post more AFL if members are finding it useful for learning AFL programming. Feed backs from AFL experts like you on how to modify or improve on it to suit our trading requirements will be invaluable to forum members and me.

Regards

Saji
Hi Saji,

This is my second mail to u today.Did u ever read this Book TRADING CHAOS By Bill Williams.If yes did u ever tried finding afl's for Profitunity MACD(as he describe it) or fractals.

I am searching for the above for last 6 months.If u got the afl for the above then plz do mail it to me at:[email protected].

Regards
Vijay