6666 on NIFTY and 22222 on sensex in 2011 Possible??????

Is this view sensible?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Friends you people trade what you see and I trade what I feel here is the difference
IF so called out flow of money from India is real $rate must be above 50 which is still hovering around 45-46INRwhich means they are just exiting equities due to reason they better know aND PARKING MONEY IN SHORT TERM DEBT FUNDS SO WHENEVER THEY FEEL WEATHER IS GOOD TO INVEST THEY CAN GRAB WHATEVER THEY WANT
oN crude all drama is again on a country which have population less then 1/10th of Delhi and oil production is less then 2% it is just a panic which always better to ignore IF someone want to earn in long run from the mkt
IF a person who had invested in at peak of Bull run in 2000 and 2007 he would be still in profit when mkt cracked so much
All I want to say is when FII showing faith on our mkt by just switching to Debt avoid booking loss or act in panic

praveen taneja

The worry factor is not Libya as such but that the political unrest spreads to major oil producers in the region a la Saudi, Kuwait etc...
:):):)It would not as you can see all those countries have started action to stop unrest like distributing Billions of money in public to calm tsunami before it go 20feet high:thumb:
I know few commodity trader who are shorting crude with 85-90 in eye:)
Id never mean they are god or control mkt or no one trade with that view its just confirmation is that unrest is just small investor and guys like RJ etc opening shampagne with every passing mnt eyeing on shorters Ab iski Baari:rofl::rofl:

pav

Friends I am dont know why smelling 6666 on nf and 22222 on sensex:thumb:
in 2011 :clap: Is it possible ???

All these drama of politicians and world event suggesting whatever gone would be back with more money:p
Choti Matchli Badi Matchli ko khaye iske liye use uski peeth par sawar hona padega Main to ho chuka Koi aur bhi hai mere saath:clap:
Views of all are important so Bolo Bindaas Bolo Apke dil mein kya hai:rofl::rofl:
I am expecting Nifty 3500-4000 & Sensex 12000 to13000 till dec 2011...:D

rajeabc

Friends you people trade what you see and I trade what I feel here is the difference
IF so called out flow of money from India is real $rate must be above 50 which is still hovering around 45-46INRwhich means they are just exiting equities due to reason they better know aND PARKING MONEY IN SHORT TERM DEBT FUNDS SO WHENEVER THEY FEEL WEATHER IS GOOD TO INVEST THEY CAN GRAB WHATEVER THEY WANT
oN crude all drama is again on a country which have population less then 1/10th of Delhi and oil production is less then 2% it is just a panic which always better to ignore IF someone want to earn in long run from the mkt
IF a person who had invested in at peak of Bull run in 2000 and 2007 he would be still in profit when mkt cracked so much
All I want to say is when FII showing faith on our mkt by just switching to Debt avoid booking loss or act in panic
PT Bhayee , which share you are taking about ? Which shares are trading above 2008 HIgh ? Pls forgive my ignorance.As I know all major shocts are trading below their all time high.. and MUCH BELOW... check RCOM , RCAPITAL ...any R group shares , SUZLON , UNITECH , ABAN, DLF ... all stars of that rally are down to floor.

Every rally has its own stars. If you keep holding your stocks , you may not get chance to recover your cost in next rally unless you have money to keep averaging on every dip.

If you are taking about $ rate 50... this will reach when FIIs buy $... as you said.now they are holding.. But let Inflation keep rising They will buy $.

"Faith" is an emotional thing... if they have faith then why don't they sit tight leaving all they holdings and expect nifty to reach 6666 or higher level ?
There is no place for emotion in market or business.

It is very clear.. one can not/must not keep holdings his/her portfolio after a certain loss..one should close and wait for right time and right stock to enter again.

As I know , even you keep selling your holdings to reduce your cost ? Am I right ?

All big Fund houses are waiting for PE level 15 to start buying.. If you calculate PE level for future earning will come around 15500..
So you will see FIIs Buying from that point only..

I may be wrong.. But I prefer to go with trend rather keep expecting....

I remember when Nifty was at 5800-900 Capri had said 5100-200 and most were skeptical. I bet he's laughed all the way to the bank.:lol:
And this March is a damned long series. Maybe both 5687 and 5050 are possible from here on.