6666 on NIFTY and 22222 on sensex in 2011 Possible??????

Is this view sensible?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rajeabc

Bro give me some time would surely post whatever u want a small old news on Unitech It would be helpfull if someone post Unitech chart from 1999 to 2011 till date:thumb:
just picking one from ur list or wipro Infy Bhel are much better contenders:clap:
PT bhayee, what are you posting ? Please check what we were discussing and what data you are posting here.
I said if some one bought stock in 2008 and still keeping those. You are posting data for last 20 years.

for Unitech.... If a person bought Unitech shares in 2008 the person is still loosing more that 85 % of initial capital. This assuming it was not averaged.
Have a look on attached snap.

PLEASE POST DATA ONLY FOR 2008, period which we are discussing...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

praveen taneja

Bro give me some time would surely post whatever u want a small old news on Unitech It would be helpfull if someone post Unitech chart from 1999 to 2011 till date:thumb:
just picking one from ur list or wipro Infy Bhel are much better contenders:clap:

Unitech Ltd on Monday said it has received shareholders approval for a stock split in the ratio of 1:5 and a 12-for-1 bonus issue.

The shareholders at the extra ordinary general meeting held on Monday approved the sub-division of the existing one equity share of Rs 10 into five equity shares of Rs two each, the company informed the Bombay Stock Exchange.

The company would also issue bonus shares in the ratio of 12 equity shares for every 1 equity share held, it added.

The EGM also approved the appointment of Ramesh Chandra as the company's Executive Chairman, it said. its in 2006

The shares of the company closed at Rs 9845.85, down 5 per cent on the BSE.

Year End Dividend %

Mar2010 10.00
Mar 2009 5.00
Mar 2008 12.50
Mar 2007 25.00
Mar 2006 10.00
Mar 2005 40.00
Mar 2004 30.00
Mar 2003 20.00
Mar 2002 20.00
Mar 2001 20.00
Mar 2000 30.00
Mar 1999 40.00

Bonus announcement
Year Month Ratio Ex Bonus Date
2007 May 1:1 30/08/2007
2006 May 12:1 23/06/2006
Unitech to split stock in 1:5 ratio; issue bonus shares

Mumbai, May 12 (PTI) Real estate developer Unitech Ltd today said it will split equity shares of the company in the ratio of 1:5 and will issue bonus shares.

The board of directors has appproved the splitting of equity shares of the company from one equity share of Rs 10 into five equity shares of Rs 2 each, the company informed the National Stock Exchanage.
Baaki ka kaam baad mein hope if u calculate all this for a person who had this stock at 10 and 525 avg 270 around check where he stands
Unitech is around 33, what is 9845.85 ? :p
PT bhayee, what are you posting ? Please check what we were discussing and what data you are posting here.
I said if some one bought stock in 2008 and still keeping those. You are posting data for last 20 years.

for Unitech.... If a person bought Unitech shares in 2008 the person is still loosing more that 85 % of initial capital. This assuming it was not averaged.

Friends you people trade what you see and I trade what I feel here is the difference
IF so called out flow of money from India is real $rate must be above 50 which is still hovering around 45-46INRwhich means they are just exiting equities due to reason they better know aND PARKING MONEY IN SHORT TERM DEBT FUNDS SO WHENEVER THEY FEEL WEATHER IS GOOD TO INVEST THEY CAN GRAB WHATEVER THEY WANT
oN crude all drama is again on a country which have population less then 1/10th of Delhi and oil production is less then 2% it is just a panic which always better to ignore IF someone want to earn in long run from the mkt
IF a person who had invested in at peak of Bull run in 2000 and 2007 he would be still in profit when mkt cracked so much
All I want to say is when FII showing faith on our mkt by just switching to Debt avoid booking loss or act in panic
Hope this would clear everything what I wrote what u replied and what is all this:thumb:
Long term investor is never for losing But nowadays problem is all short term traders who are trapped or lost money become Looooooooooooooooooooong term investors with eye on exiting at cost :rofl::rofl:

rajeabc

oN crude all drama is again on a country at peak
Long term investor is never for losing But nowadays problem is all short term traders who are trapped or lost money become Looooooooooooooooooooong term investors with eye on exiting at cost :rofl::rofl:
PT Bhayee you wrote at peak ......and peak was in 2007 -2008...
and who bought in 2007 are still in loss just because of this long term idea.
What is the definition of LONG Term ? Who hold loss 5 years ?

Ideally stock market return should be

Return = GDP growth + Inflation + Dividend

for last 15 years... annual average should come around 17%

But how many companies have given this much return ?

below are the price for DLF and RCOM.. have a look on sad condition of investors who followed LONG TERM concept.
Yes there may be fews stocks which one can hold for years without look but not all...

MINITRADER99

You will get Unitech share 5 in 20 Rs. They have pledged more than 250 crores of shares and stock was about to be sold during recent fall. Unitech went to court and managed to bring stay against the selling. No doubt they arranged money and paid entire amount but who knows they might have pledged with some other banker.
Just wait for arrest of Satish Chandra CMD of Unitech by CBI in 2 G scam and you may get it cheaper than a 5 Star Choclate or Dairy Milk. Now it may happen any day.
It will not affect the owners since they have already made enough money in selling their stake in 2 G license.

praveen taneja

Bro when mkts start falling all this drama always happen and when mkt start going up mkt digest even worst news I am not saying Unitech wont fall or anything but with the huge land bank it have would surely buy around cadbury chocolate rate surely of 5Rs:p:p:p:pfor a view of 5 year