Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir
zeroodha please tell me where can i find margins requirement to trade currency, for usd inr how much it is for one lot? in nest plus charts in the volume pannel is it no of lots or shares in case fo nifty future and currency ?

Hi

Just a small feedback, but can you make the timeout ( automatic logoff ) for Nest mobile Android user defined ? I want to login to my phone once and then just view the market watch whenever I want to by switching to the application. Right now it logs off after ~15 minutes of inactivity

Hi Zerodha,

One quick question,If the option becomes unexcersized (worthless) at the end of the expiry date,will you still charge brokerage on last leg?.I mean,whether the trade happens for OTM options at expiry date ?.

Please clarify.

soft_trader

Hi Zerodha,

One quick question,If the option becomes unexcersized (worthless) at the end of the expiry date,will you still charge brokerage on last leg?.I mean,whether the trade happens for OTM options at expiry date ?.

Please clarify.
No you will not be charged any brokerage.

Zerodha

In a chart of 5 min TF, why I don't get new candle for every 5 minutes? I get only the latest candle forming since morning.
Dinesh, you could be using the older version of Nest Plus. The latest version is 1.6.0.0 for Zerodha Trader 3.10.57.97.7
To get the latest version of Nest Plus on your computer, do this:

For ZT (97.7) - the upgrade version of Nest Plus is 1.6.0.0. To make sure that your computer has the latest version of Nest Plus, you have to download this package and replace it in C:\Program Files\Omnesys\NEST3
Please note that ZT could be installed anywhere in your computer and you have to replace the files in that folder.
If you're having problems doing this, feel free to call our support number on 080-40402020

Brill

Dinesh, you could be using the older version of Nest Plus. The latest version is 1.6.0.0 for Zerodha Trader 3.10.57.97.7
To get the latest version of Nest Plus on your computer, do this:

For ZT (97.7) - the upgrade version of Nest Plus is 1.6.0.0. To make sure that your computer has the latest version of Nest Plus, you have to download this package and replace it in C:\Program Files\Omnesys\NEST3
Please note that ZT could be installed anywhere in your computer and you have to replace the files in that folder.
If you're having problems doing this, feel free to call our support number on 080-40402020
Sir, How to download this package? it is opening in google docs.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Originally Posted by champ
@ Zerodha / TJ members

Can you please suggest which smartphone best suits for Zerodha nest trading?
What about Micromax/Karbon/Intex phones?

Thanks in advance,
Champ
@ Zerodha, Seems u missed this question..
Most Android devices support Zerodha Mobile trading platform very well. We have a lot of customers trading using Micromax and Karbonn, so I'm sure you can opt for any of the three you've mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.