Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyrider

Once we logout...cant able to see trade(that we traded before logout - F8)

Is there anyway so that we can see trades of whole day... even after logout...and login..

Hello,
I am new here need some basic help regarding account opening.
So situation is i have saving account in bank of baroda and i want to open trading+demat account.
For trading i want to use online discount brokerage like zerodha,tradesmart etc. but i dont want to open demat account with them.
So confusion is regarding opening demat account(DPs)
1.should i open demat account with my bank itself?
2.or go with brokers like angel,iifl as they have branches in my city.

So now suppose if i open demat account with angel and brokerage with zerodha wont there be problem with having 2 brokers though i will be just using depositry services of angel.

Pls give your suggestions.

Thanks

Zerodha

is there any ordertype where i can give range of buy sell like for nifty 6104 to 6106 etc
Well, we still don't have that option available. Although, there is a feature in (Preferences < Order) where you can select "enable price range in order window" - but this doesn't work. It requires exchange approvals and we'll keep you updated when it's there.

Zerodha

Hello !

My question was different - I have a group called Nifty in which I have saved 12 most traded options. But when I open that watch , I receive a warning saying more than 30 scrips , subscription failed. Although the scrips seem to be updating ok.

I tried Ctrl+D & it worked OK. Thanks.

A new question , is there any way to transfer cash from equity to commodity ?

Thanks.
The warning message comes only if you have more than 30 scrips totally (not necessarily in one market watch).
You cannot transfer funds between Equity and Commodity exchanges although you can transfer between multiple Equity exchanges.

Zerodha

Zerodha,
In my ZT, am not getting VWAP column values. It is showing zeros only. How to get the values in it? kindly guide me.

Dkr
You can get vWap values by right clicking on a scrip and selecting Tools > vWap Statistics. Once you do this, select the exchange, scrip, etc., and also select the interval. This will give you the vWap values for that range.

Zerodha

Once we logout...cant able to see trade(that we traded before logout - F8)

Is there anyway so that we can see trades of whole day... even after logout...and login..
You have to choose 'Confirm Scrips Download' when you're logging into the trading platform. Alternatively, you can click on Preferences < General < Reconcile to refresh all your orders/trades/positions for the day.

LivetoTrade

Zerodha,

I use ZT.

Is there any option to include real-time PCR in the market watch?

For example, 6100 strike : real time changes in PCR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.