Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
has zerodha lowered their brokerage or some other charges ? in brokerage calc it is showing 0.04 breakeven when i enter buy price 50 sell price 51 and qnty of 50 net profit of 48.15 :) previously the breakeven used to be higher i think can someone please confirm?

poortrader

Stop loss has to be placed in your alert preference window. You can also use the exit expression as a stop loss.

Presently, we are in the process of explaining how the tool works and this is a beta. The final version should be up in the next couple of weeks, when we will start sharing some profitable strategies..

Broker strategies will show the strategies that we are sharing with you...
1. Will the broker strategies be free of cost?

2. will there be any intraday strategy as well, because the present strategies are all positional.

soft_trader

Guys,

The new SPAN margin files are out based on T + 0 settlement allowed by NSE...

Margin required down by upto 20% for all futures contracts on NSE

Margin for nifty is just 25k for overnight , reduced from 30k before.. The updated files are on the backoffice..

NSE ki JAI!!! :) ..
Other than lower margin benefits is there any other facilities we would be getting by T+0 settlement? Is this new rule applicable to all brokers?

Hello,

I had 3 lot of 6300 call @11, to square off my position I selected the 6300 call and placed the sell order for 3 lots (150 quantity) today @20. The order got filled (complete). But in the admin section it is showing only my old buy position. No mention of the sell (square off) position either in admin section or in the Zerodha back office section. I have looked everywhere in it.

Please help.

Hello,

I had 3 lot of 6300 call @11, to square off my position I selected the 6300 call and placed the sell order for 3 lots (150 quantity) today @20. The order got filled (complete). But in the admin section it is showing only my old buy position. No mention of the sell (square off) position either in admin section or in the Zerodha back office section. I have looked everywhere in it.

Please help.
Looked everywhere? Are you sure?

Did you look behind the door? Below the desk?

On a serious note , do a reconcile.... it should reflect

Status
Not open for further replies.