Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Zerodha,

Please respond to this as well....
To send a sound alert for your order execution.

Go to ctrl+P Preference settings

Click on event, under event you can see a drop down box with buy trade, sell trade, buy order , sell order etc. At the bottom you will see a beep, log, popup. by default beep will be unticked. CLick on beep and apply it will get saved..

From next time u get a beep..

Hi,

I would like to know which mobile is Best and user friendly for trading using Zerodha trader.
planning to buy Samsung Grand. let me know if there are any other gud phone for trading.

Many Thanks,
Narayan
Apart from Android, any plans to make it compatible with Windows 8 Phone Operating System? I am tired of my buggy Android phone and wanted to switch over to a Windows phone
Thanks,
Amit

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

When I tried to check my historical trades (only P/L details per day) I got details as shown below:
Voc.No Voc.Date VType Chq.No Narration Debit Credit Net Balance
Opening Balance : 103057.45 103057.45 Cr
1 01/01/1900 103057.45 Cr

This is happened for Commodities (MCX - Account Statement) section. Please check and rectify the issue. Thanks.
Neo, the report showing correct at our end, can you send an email to [email protected] with your query...

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Can I buy any number of shares in Intraday (MIS) - NSE Equity Cash Segment ?

Or

Does it have to be lot size ?
Not lot size while trading equity, you can buy as much and sell as much. On the upper side there would be a limit of buying/selling 2crores worth of shares at one time as per exchange regulations..

Zerodha

Zerodha / Senior Members

I am facing this issue since month or two:annoyed:. Its take edges to load ZT. I am running ZT, TT and Mozilla simultaneously with couple of Tab with Flashplayer plugin running. Any resolution..???:confused:
Rishi,

All the trading applications are typically resource hungry, ours a little more than tradetiger I guess.. But if you don't have the latest computer and really good internet speeds, it will be tough to run many applications at same time.

The performance of our platform has just been the same..

Try running ZT of a different drive..

augubhai

To send a sound alert for your order execution.

Go to ctrl+P Preference settings

Click on event, under event you can see a drop down box with buy trade, sell trade, buy order , sell order etc. At the bottom you will see a beep, log, popup. by default beep will be unticked. CLick on beep and apply it will get saved..

From next time u get a beep..
Does not work for me...

Dear Zerodha,

Happy Ugaadi.

I want to file my earnings for IT returns.How can I get the report from zerodha?

kindly update the status of "bracket orders"?

Warm Regards
Ganpathi

Status
Not open for further replies.