Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.

Zerodha plz look into my query also

Hi zerodha , this is a really serious issue.
Tradebook in tradeXpress is not showing u any trades.
Z5 terminal logs you out the moment you close its tab.
So if one wants to see his trades done for the day he should open Z5 then after seeing it he gets logged out and then he has to login again.
I request you to plz tell ur technical team to look into this issue as this is really frustating. Moreover if u feel TradeXpress doesnt stand anywhere wrt Z5 then y not close it instead of letting the client trade buggy thing. I m saying this bcoz last time when i told u abt the bug u asked me try out Z5.

Hi,

I would like to know which mobile is Best and user friendly for trading using Zerodha trader.
planning to buy Samsung Grand. let me know if there are any other gud phone for trading.

Many Thanks,
Narayan

columbus

Zerodha,

How do I get an audio confirmation when an order is executed/triggered in ZT?
My computer is down,giving reply through iPAD.
PREFERENCE........USER SETTING.........MARKET WATCH.......EVENT.
I hope I got it correct.Check the box against BUYTRADE/SELLTRADE with audio prompt.

Dear Zerodha,

When I tried to check my historical trades (only P/L details per day) I got details as shown below:
Voc.No Voc.Date VType Chq.No Narration Debit Credit Net Balance
Opening Balance : 103057.45 103057.45 Cr
1 01/01/1900 103057.45 Cr

This is happened for Commodities (MCX - Account Statement) section. Please check and rectify the issue. Thanks.

columbus

In one of the menus of ZT (I think it was in ADMINPOS)earlier a submenu was there GENERATE REPORT.Now it is missing.This used to help us a lot ,by not
Going to BACKOFFICE.

Hi Zerodha,

Can I buy any number of shares in Intraday (MIS) - NSE Equity Cash Segment ?

Or

Does it have to be lot size ?
There is no lot size now in cash market. You can buy any number of shares.

Smart_trade

Zerodha / Senior Members

I am facing this issue since month or two:annoyed:. Its take edges to load ZT. I am running ZT, TT and Mozilla simultaneously with couple of Tab with Flashplayer plugin running. Any resolution..???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.