Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I guess since there's no minimum requirement & all that then I might as well just put in some token amount & open an account, & see how it is :)

Assume a client has Rs 1000 in his trading account and he wants to sell 100 shares of Reliance worth (1lk) which is in another demat..

Do we let the client do it or ask him to transfer funds to sell his holding??

This is the issue, we cannot ask clients for funds in such a case!! what if we let the client sell and we realize the shares weren't transferred?? The broker will have to bear the penalty then..

That said, the depository is putting up a system for this and we are waiting for the same...
Hi, on the link posted by comm4300, you say - "The 'key not unique' message comes about if you're using Windows XP as your operating system. I would suggest you upgrade to a more recent operating system, maybe Windows Vista or 7."
So I need to buy a new OS to trade with Zerodha????

And for verification, what if I send a mobile-video of myself holding my PAN-card?

And on your Open Account page, it doesn't give an option to choose futures, currencies & commodities (don't want to bother with stocks, dmat & all) ? Is there a way to do this?

lvgandhi

Today in ZT, data table for 28/1/13 starts data from 10:37 onwards for NF,MNF and BNF. Data is missing upto 10:37. Any body faces the same problem?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Today in ZT, data table for 28/1/13 starts data from 10:37 onwards for NF,MNF and BNF. Data is missing upto 10:37. Any body faces the same problem?
for every scrip upto 10.40 am only one candle forming...data is not missing.....I closed charts after seeing this today in every scrip....:mad:

comm4300

So I need to buy a new OS to trade with Zerodha????
If you do not wish to pay for new OS, try linux. ZT has linux version.
And for verification, what if I send a mobile-video of myself holding my PAN-card?
I guess not. webcam live may work.
And on your Open Account page, it doesn't give an option to choose futures, currencies & commodities (don't want to bother with stocks, dmat & all) ? Is there a way to do this?
A/c opening form has segments listed. you need to TICK what you wish to trade.

megapixel

ZT Mobile platform is dangerously slow.

for every menu navigation ...its stuck to "Processing ..Please wait" for a long time ....its horrible.

Zerodha
Is there any update on HTML 5 platform ?

ZT Mobile platform is dangerously slow.

for every menu navigation ...its stuck to "Processing ..Please wait" for a long time ....its horrible.

Zerodha
Is there any update on HTML 5 platform ?
Hi :)

Are u using 2g network or 3g network???
Because all the mobile online app must atleast hv a average speed.

And make sure ua Internal Memory is not Full. :)

Today I faced a peculiar problem in Nest/Zerodha Trader.
When I placed a sell order for particular scrip, a stop loss buy order was placed automatically in the terminal. Any how there was no damage done as I managed to cancel that order.
When I checked the history of that buy order it showed the order request time as 11.33 and when verified with my order book in the terminal there were no such orders placed by me for any scrip at that time.
Please let me know if anybody had faced such a problem.

Thanks,
Hari

Zerodha

Today I faced a peculiar problem in Nest/Zerodha Trader.
When I placed a sell order for particular scrip, a stop loss buy order was placed automatically in the terminal. Any how there was no damage done as I managed to cancel that order.
When I checked the history of that buy order it showed the order request time as 11.33 and when verified with my order book in the terminal there were no such orders placed by me for any scrip at that time.
Please let me know if anybody had faced such a problem.

Thanks,
Hari
This could have happened only if it is a cover order.. Can you ping your client id, will double check it.. You can leave it here as an offline message..

Status
Not open for further replies.