Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
in fact they are growing unprofessional day by day..
What would have happened if any client was placing an order and he got deactivated and could not put on a sl..today they have said there is fed meet/announcement..
If anything untoward happened who would have been responsible???

I also know of a certain case where privacy of clients were compromised by zerodha..i sincerely hope they get their act together before something serious happens
my friend wanted top open an account i gave there ref , after a week my friend called me said they are not serious about opening a account it looks like

i said yes they are very busy you open with rksv they promised to open by monday today is thursday but the point is that some one not doing trades worth 2000 brokerage even rksv is not suitable so i told him to try zerodha first

wait for some time many more brokers will come up with these plans but no matter how much argument we had about margins
zerodha has made there mark they dont give a damn now who joins them who leaves them as they have there plates full

In NOW the Intraday Charts within the platform do not open for me too. But what other thing can be done is that within NOW you will find a tab for NEST PLUS . This is where through which you can get Intraday charts but first you will have to register for NEST Plus which will be done through the Omnesys site who are the official developers of NEST .You will be able to register through NOW by accessing NEST Plus from within NOW. Once you are registered your plugin will get activated and you will be able to see the charts in NOW terminal itself by logging in the NEST Plus through the plugin.

Regarding Zerodha Trader charts other members will help you out. :)
hi,

Thanks for your reply

Nest Plus register is free or cost.. pls tell me.

Thanks
take care

hi,

Thanks for your reply

Nest Plus register is free or cost.. pls tell me.

Thanks
take care
Yes Nest Plus Registration is Free of cost and the basic charting will be available for 1 year without any cost.

If you want to avail the premium services later then also it is quite cheap . As of now Omnesys are charging Rs. 125 per month for the Nest Plus Premium Services.

Omnesys are the developers of Nest Trader on which Zerodha Trader has been customised.

Take Care.

soft_trader

soft_trader

For now to transfer between equity and commodity, you need to put a withdrawal and transfer it back, but by this month end we should be able to give you a facility to do it on our backoffice..
Will this facility i.e. Funds transfer between EQ & Comm thru backoffice be instant, or we have to place a request in the backoffice and it will be processed manually?

soft_trader

Sachin/Zerodha,

Whenever we place orders, does the exchange knows whether the order has been originated from the client terminal or the broker terminal?

Please let me know, this is urgent.

Zerodha

Unlike BSE and CDS, MCX requires more than just a segment activation form.

Zerodha Downloads
Look under the heading - Zerodha Commodities -> Application Form.

Direct link to download the form
MCX-SX will be going live only in November, it will probably require a new set of documents, we will let you know soon..

MCX, commodity forms is a new set of forms and documents that we require and the details are in the download section of our webpage...

Status
Not open for further replies.