Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

IMO only NOW terminal of zerodha is @least okey for trading...you may go mad if use ZT..even more if use pee :D
myself Still using ZT though :)

zero why dont u focuss on just providing a stable system first that is the core requirement of ur bussiness. make pi the most stable. if u succeed in it .it cud become ur milking cow. with that milk u can do other activities like kite. mobile trading, varasity etc. pi seems good work on it. a stable system is backbone of broker without having this u cant fly much:thumb:

I have been shouting from the roof-top that zerodha is good for nothing when it comes to offering a stable platform to retail traders. Here are the 2 posts where I mentioned the fate of ZERODHA which is double ZERO! Still they will offer all sorts of nonsense & do cosmetic changes in present services without fixing the real issues.
Zerodha is only surviving because of less competition in discount brokerage. Else....................:mad:

I am happy that I changed them for good & now my life is tension free! But when I chat with my friends, they still crib how Indian brokerages & Zerodha in particular is so pathetic. But they dont take a single step to change it for their own good!

11th January 2015 post
this is my 11th oct14 post. i will discuss this once again in oct15, to see if i was right ONCE again or not! btw i am sure of the outcome :D
mind you that pi is in talks since june-july14. so effectively, its lollipop has been given to us since then!
10th October 2014 post
from all the user comments on Pi, i believe atleast an year to make it USER READY & FRIENDLY :lol:

Thought the same! In fact, I remember the lot size of 25 has been done while Nifty is around 5500-6000 and once it surpasses 8000 level, I thought SEBI could known this before hand and reduced the lot size :D

If the above funny logic works, lets see Nifty will go below 6000 levels (even below because its 75!) :lol:
Looks like SEBI is predicting well! :rofl: