Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

yan

zerodha is most worst platform now a days.Really it's nightmare to use your terminal on lastday. and pls don't give **** excuse your net connection prob (2 mnps net connection using ). wy the ^#%@ script was stuck middle of the trading session.

Rksv is far better than ur Nest terminal. pls get out of this business.

Verde

zerodha is most worst platform now a days.Really it's nightmare to use your terminal on lastday. and pls don't give **** excuse your net connection prob (2 mnps net connection using ). wy the ^#%@ script was stuck middle of the trading session.
Rksv is far better than ur Nest terminal. pls get out of this business.
If you don't like it, go to another broker. I have account with zerodha but I stopped using from 1 year because of Nest.
Pi also uses Nest code.

no one is responding on phone
number of staff is very less to handle the existing clients

yan

If you don't like it, go to another broker. I have account with zerodha but I stopped using from 1 year because of Nest.
Pi also uses Nest code.

number of staff is very less to handle the existing clients
Then which broker should be better for high volatility day

horizontal line in Pi

hi guys,

when I draw the horizontal line in Pi and drag it to where I want it simply changes colour from blue to black and is not visible at all. But when I right click to delete the line, it deletes it without me seeing anything.

is there a workaround for this or is this one more problem coming out of zerodha's ******* ?

thanx,

newbie_7

Zerodha

Re: horizontal line in Pi

hi guys,

when I draw the horizontal line in Pi and drag it to where I want it simply changes colour from blue to black and is not visible at all. But when I right click to delete the line, it deletes it without me seeing anything.

is there a workaround for this or is this one more problem coming out of zerodha's ******* ?

thanx,

newbie_7
Not able to reproduce this at our end. Are you using the latest update of Pi from last month?

Can you send an email to [email protected], we can call back and check.

Riskyman

Can you PM ur client ID, we will call u immediately.
Dear Zerodha representative,

Firstly, Thank you for your concern. The day got over with lost opportunities. Why does it take me to complain, frown, crib, b*tch on a forum like this to get your attention while a better maintained system would have never caused a problem for your clients like me??

Secondly, In the past few days, I dread taking trades on Zerodha. Ive been using Icici, although very expensive but knowing atleast the terminal will respond. (not that icici is superb but I can find my way around)

Thirdly, Why dont you guys invest in some super fast, better servers when you know that most of your clients comprise of traders i.e traders who need an efficient and fast system to process trades? The price of fast micro processors have fallen over the years so setting up a good system doesnt cost much. Even a teenage hacker working out of his garage would have a faster server than yours. Please pay some thoughts to it.

Fourthly, I also trade forex with an american broker who handles trades worth billions of dollars each year. This broker doesnt make as many excuses as you guys at zerodha. They simply shut of their servers on the weekends for maintainance and they do maintain them not just claim to be doing maintainance. Please request Mr. Kamath to open a demo account with fxcm and trade on their trade station platform to see first hand how systems are maintained.

Fifthly, Its a pity to note that zerodha is based in bangalore, the software capital of the country, lacking competent software people to set things right with their systems. You guys shouldnt be having any excuses at all. The only things thats lacking is the will to provide better quality service. Sab kuch chalta hai attitude remains.

Lastly, you should realize that a day trader relies on quality quotes, a stable and reliable system that allows fast execution of his trades. 20 or 30 rupees per trade is not the question. Please realize you guys promised better quality at cheaper rates. Please find a way to live up to what you guys promised.

I sincerely hope that you guys will take up this matter very seriously and fix it once and for all.

VJAY

Dear Zerodha representative,

Firstly, Thank you for your concern. The day got over with lost opportunities. Why does it take me to complain, frown, crib, b*tch on a forum like this to get your attention while a better maintained system would have never caused a problem for your clients like me??

Secondly, In the past few days, I dread taking trades on Zerodha. Ive been using Icici, although very expensive but knowing atleast the terminal will respond. (not that icici is superb but I can find my way around)

Thirdly, Why dont you guys invest in some super fast, better servers when you know that most of your clients comprise of traders i.e traders who need an efficient and fast system to process trades? The price of fast micro processors have fallen over the years so setting up a good system doesnt cost much. Even a teenage hacker working out of his garage would have a faster server than yours. Please pay some thoughts to it.

Fourthly, I also trade forex with an american broker who handles trades worth billions of dollars each year. This broker doesnt make as many excuses as you guys at zerodha. They simply shut of their servers on the weekends for maintainance and they do maintain them not just claim to be doing maintainance. Please request Mr. Kamath to open a demo account with fxcm and trade on their trade station platform to see first hand how systems are maintained.

Fifthly, Its a pity to note that zerodha is based in bangalore, the software capital of the country, lacking competent software people to set things right with their systems. You guys shouldnt be having any excuses at all. The only things thats lacking is the will to provide better quality service. Sab kuch chalta hai attitude remains.

Lastly, you should realize that a day trader relies on quality quotes, a stable and reliable system that allows fast execution of his trades. 20 or 30 rupees per trade is not the question. Please realize you guys promised better quality at cheaper rates. Please find a way to live up to what you guys promised.

I sincerely hope that you guys will take up this matter very seriously and fix it once and for all.
nice....these points are missed from zerodha :D
They always looking to grow...but not giving good terminal for traders...:mad:...they built new big corporate office for showing the world they grown big,Mr.nitin bought Odi which costs in crores,now may be we see he buy most expenssive villa in the world ...so its going on.....but I not think they no need to serve their clients well...it can be seen from here traderjee itself...how they replyed earlier @ bigining ,how2 they handled client support by telephones @bigining?how they rpeatedly called earlier for solving clients problem...now their help desk doing the same thing which our GOVT offices doing...needy time their all lines engaged :D:rofl::rofl::rofl: