Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

repeat today...

they will stop attending the phone at 8 pm, won't they? Been holding the phone for 7 min now..
https://zerodha.com/marketintel/Bulletin/

21 Aug 2015
Global Indices Expiry - 21th Aug 2015 : Delay in sending contract notes and processing payouts
21st August 2015, being the day of expiry of Global Indices, the files from Exchange will be received late. Subsequently there will be a delay in sending the contract notes and processing payouts

https://zerodha.com/marketintel/Bulletin/

21 Aug 2015
Global Indices Expiry - 21th Aug 2015 : Delay in sending contract notes and processing payouts
21st August 2015, being the day of expiry of Global Indices, the files from Exchange will be received late. Subsequently there will be a delay in sending the contract notes and processing payouts
Oh yes, I saw that put up after 8pm yesterday, wasn't on the bulletin page till the time I called you up.

So,

1) Why was no one replying to the phone ??

2) Since date/timing of the global expiry seems to be uncertain and unknown in advance, why not send a terminal message about it during the market hours ? (been suggested before).

Riskyman

Zerodha Pi should have been named as Zerodha "pee". Its really as good as it.
Horrible Horrible & horrible is all I can say. On a day like today rates are not refreshing on time. Terminal just hangs up. Whats the point of providing such sub standard trading platform?? Any clue ??

And please do not blame it on my internet. I have 4 mbps line. I have data feeding in from 3 service providers and thankfully I use another broker as a back up.

EDIT: Im sorry if I sound so harsh but it seems like the feedback that you get from traders here falls on deaf ears. There shouldnt be any excuse for this pathetic service.
Im been on hold for the past 10 minutes with your call center guys and all they tell me is " pls hold on saar"

VJAY

Horrible Horrible & horrible is all I can say. On a day like today rates are not refreshing on time. Terminal just hangs up. Whats the point of providing such sub standard trading platform?? Any clue ??

And please do not blame it on my internet. I have 4 mbps line. I have data feeding in from 3 service providers and thankfully I use another broker as a back up.

EDIT: Im sorry if I sound so harsh but it seems like the feedback that you get from traders here falls on deaf ears. There shouldnt be any excuse for this pathetic service.
Im been on hold for the past 10 minutes with your call center guys and all they tell me is " pls hold on saar"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::D
you are shouting to dumb ears :)

Zerodha

Can you PM ur client ID, we will call u immediately.