Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Verde

tried brother.. still the same prob. Tried unchecking all.. checking only one.. deleting the scripts etc. In fact.. uninstall & re-install too.. something seriously is wrong. Now just waiting to hear from zerodha.
NOW connects to the NSE server, so broker issues are out of it, at least in theory. :D

then how will he trade nse scrip ?
Most people are trading only F&O

manishchan

NOW connects to the NSE server, so broker issues are out of it, at least in theory. :D
NSE is only provider.. our connection is through broker so def brokers' issue. Further if the issue was from NSE, other brokers will face it too. which is not the case. In fact, I think something is wrong wid my terminal coz I checked with a few other NOW users in my friends group and for all of them itz working fine. Still waiting on Zerodha.. letz see :)

Most people are trading only F&O
Yep.. right.. I trade only NF.. so no issues there :)

manishchan

what is breakeven for crude mini. Zerodha calculator for brokrage is not updated.
Going by the quantity.. it should be 1/10th of the crude (big :D).. somewhere around RS 28.. + STT for 1 minicontract

Crude - 100 BBL
Crudemini - 10BBL

I'm just guessing..I'm still wid wid the older contract.. hvn't traded the mini contract yet...