Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

are CO and BO orders available in NOW?
I dont use nest charts anyways, so that is of no concern. but i use tracerbullets utility to get charts on ami. i hope thats possible in NOW
I dont think so CO / BO orders available on Now but I will suggest you to have word with Zerodha about these details if it is available then u van migrate it instantly.

dell

thanks zerodha ,
yet network connectivity is not in ur hand , but atleast displaying the error helps us in understanding the problem , today i have open position's and just timely i see ur popups about problem , i alert and cancel my orders by myself and trade it on market order .
plz also send msg/ popup just when problem get resolved so that we are aware of it .

columbus

I migrate my trading account from ZT to NOW platform like someone suggested in this forum and WOW I am not facing any problem at all.
....but the problem is ,if migrated to NOW, PI can not be used....

xsis

sharekhan, interactive brokers and angel dont have now/nest. and zerodha has specifically said "all brokers".
so use common sense before posting.

rksv also have issues ...seen posts in some other threads...so not blame blindly...it may be problem of NSE in NOW server....