Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha,

There was option to set price alerts (Scrip/Index alert) in ZT which stopped triggering the alerts which was set. The alert option is disabled from past 1 month.
It is very difficult keep on watching the price levels each time and that too for multiple scrips. Please enable this in ZT asap.

sansarva

Dear Zerodha... Looks like time to switch to RKSV. Fed up nd pissed off with your bull$#!ts. Your support team doesn't know a thing.. and your terminals suck big time.. !! To hell with your free brokerage plan !!!!

- Your Frustrated Customer (let me say jst one of them)
You are unsatisfied with zerodha service, you rightly should move out , but posting in such manner would only lead to one outcome, I.e make zerodha ignore this thread. It may not matter to you since you have made your choice, but for others trying to interact with zerodha you would be unintentionally doing a disservice.

By the way I use only mobile version and I am mighty unhappy with their application. It doesn't even have a basic candlestick chart.

throwawayacc123

You are unsatisfied with zerodha service, you rightly should move out , but posting in such manner would only lead to one outcome, I.e make zerodha ignore this thread. It may not matter to you since you have made your choice, but for others trying to interact with zerodha you would be unintentionally doing a disservice.

By the way I use only mobile version and I am mighty unhappy with their application. It doesn't even have a basic candlestick chart.
What makes you think Zerodha will ignore this thread?

I don't see how complaining about a issue will make them ignore a thread.

They pick and choose what to answer and they have been doing so for long time now.

So for others who wish to interact with Zerodha , if their questions/query does not harm 'sentiments' or Zerodha , they will answer it. It looks like you have not been paying attention to what is happening in this thread.

kumudhan

What makes you think Zerodha will ignore this thread?

I don't see how complaining about a issue will make them ignore a thread.

They pick and choose what to answer and they have been doing so for long time now.

So for others who wish to interact with Zerodha , if their questions/query does not harm 'sentiments' or Zerodha , they will answer it. It looks like you have not been paying attention to what is happening in this thread.
you mean if we have a question, we should write a long post sweet-talking about zerodha for about 100 lines and post our question in last 2 lines?

manishchan

So you are unhappy with their service but you still want others (nd urself) to talk sweetly with them ????? Seriously ??? Zerodha is not my wife.. they are service provider. If i'm angry about their service i have every right to troll them, yell at them nd shout at them..why ?? Because we all arr paying them to provide d service. If their service is shoddy, they shud rather work on fixing it instead of escaping from bad reviews/feedback.

Btw..why u think one bad review or post will make them abandon this thread. They get hundreds of bad calls, emails nd issued from customers everyday..does it mean they will stop taking customers call nd stop answering emails... no right.. !! For all we know, they might just choose to ignore my post instead of trying to understand frustration, resolve it and thereby retain a customer. :-/

Last edited:

Zerodha

So you are unhappy with their service but you still want others (nd urself) to talk sweetly with them ????? Seriously ??? Zerodha is not my wife.. they are service provider. If i'm angry about their service i have every right to troll them, yell at them nd shout at them..why ?? Because we all arr paying them to provide d service. If their service is shoddy, they shud rather work on fixing it instead of escaping from bad reviews/feedback.

Btw..why u think one bad review or post will make them abandon this thread. They get hundreds of bad calls, emails nd issued from customers everyday..does it mean they will stop taking customers call nd stop answering emails... no right.. !! For all we know, they might just choose to ignore my post instead of trying to understand frustration, resolve it and thereby retain a customer. :-/
Sorry again Manish, it was nice talking to you. we are looking into why the migration was not done yesterday itself.

Sorry again Manish, it was nice talking to you. we are looking into why the migration was not done yesterday itself.

May be Zerodha can be more open about what their plans are for Pi as well as nest plus and appreciate members' concerns and difficulties as most seem to be in no mood to trade with them as there is doubt about reliability of the platform. ( Like me).This reply seems to encourage all to move to Now!!

Confidence building measures need to be taken urgently as alternatives are always available for members but not for Zerodha ( need clients but is blissfully indifferent in attitude)

A simple chart seems to Zerodha that all are asking too much!!

Brill

May be Zerodha can be more open about what their plans are for Pi as well as nest plus and appreciate members' concerns and difficulties as most seem to be in no mood to trade with them as there is doubt about reliability of the platform. ( Like me).This reply seems to encourage all to move to Now!!

Confidence building measures need to be taken urgently as alternatives are always available for members but not for Zerodha ( need clients but is blissfully indifferent in attitude)

A simple chart seems to Zerodha that all are asking too much!!
All hope on new version of Pi