Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

hi Zerodha.. Plz answer to this.. im posting and again.... plz anyone.....

May i know how to squareoff all my intraday positions(different scripts)with single click?

In admin positions i can square off only selected scripts.. But i want to squqreoff all my positions with singl click.

Thanks in advance.
I guess it's not possible, buddy. I'm not sure. But I haven't found it either.

Hi Zerodha,

In Charts Supertrend Indicator is not available ... Brokerages that use ODIN had already added this new indicator few months back. .... AFL for amibroker/metastock is also available now. ......can we expect Zerodha to add it in zerodha charts soon.

TracerBullet

Any way to restore INT connection similar to refresh broadcast? INT disconnects a few times every day these days, reconcile generally doesnt work and i end up having to kill and restart ZT.

They have close beta participation. only 10 people were allowed in the participation.you were not one of them.

Anyone here who got the beta invite and what was your experience so far?
I do not know if I am supposed to disclose information but I wasn't told not to and was asked to give feedback to the team...
Although, I know the butterflies in the stomach waiting for the new software like with new iPhones when the line up starts two weeks prior to the launch date even before the event....

First thing, Zerodha has amazingly built a loyal client base. From the day I started trading with Zerodha, a switch from Sharekhan ( but still trading Forex), I have never looked at another broker's website....:D Now that's pretty surprising to myself. I didn't stick to them cos of their Nest (its so frustrating and like an engineering final year project), but because of their customer service and client satisfaction with the rates and their effort to keep 30K active traders happy....

Before talking about Pi, I would like to ask you guys, dont you guys feel that Fibonacci retracements when drawn on the Nest have inverted percentage levels. Where there's supposed to be 0% has 100% and 100% has 0%. It shows the inverse of the actual retracements which is the case I observed on Pi too. Probably few of the tool codes are implemented from Nest's codes. I would like it to be corrected and I have reported this to their support and Mr. Nithin and they have responded with concern.

Now, coming to Pi...I have had the privilege to work with it and its amazing. There's still little work (mostly technical touch ups) left for the release which I am sure is in process. Interface is way friendlier than Nest. I am, on purpose testing it on a low bandwidth and a mediocre spec desktop (512Kbps, Core2Duo and 2GB) and feel it demands a little extra bandwidth for the feeds or may be my desktop is not coping (both of which shouldn't be the case because I trade Forex also and keep two platforms, MT4 and cTrader live in the evenings and they run smoothly). Will test it on a high end desktop (250 SSD 32GB i7 4th Gen) from tomorrow. Few features that are excellent have had technical draw down which will be repaired at programing level. I have been sending my observations immediately as I notice them and sometimes I get responses and sometimes I dont. All the major work is complete and Zerodha should release the software and with its iterations having more features... And as far as my knowledge, the release versions will be ten times smoother and snappier than betas...

So, expect yourself to make a little more money just because of the friendly software guys...

Happy trading everyone...:)