Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

manojborle

Guys, how many of you use the bracket order in Ztrader 3.11 ?? Does it really trail the SL ? I think it doesn't. Checked it many times today.
It does trail, i have used it and it works.
You might have to read the concept they have explained how it works ?

It does trail, i have used it and it works.
You might have to read the concept they have explained how it works ?
Thank you, Manoj. I do need some help here.

I bought BankIndia future @285.85 at 15.02.56hrs, sqr.off sell at 22 ticks to LTP, stoploss sell at 10 ticks to LTP, trailing stoploss with trailing ticks 6.

Something like this :

The order was executed and I guess the initial stoploss was 285.35 (10 ticks).

Now, the price went up to 286.4 (11 ticks) and reverted. The stoploss should've moved up with the price. But it didn't, and then my stoploss got hit at 285.35

Is there something wrong with my order placement ? Or am I misunderstanding something.

I must thank Zerodha for being so patient with me and answering so many queries. Got this reply from them, pasting it here for everyone's information :

So, it seems that bracket order is not for scalpers. Also, there is no message specifying the limits. I hope it is taken care of in the new software, or the later versions of ztrader.

hi Zerodha.. Plz answer to this.. im posting and again.... plz anyone.....

May i know how to squareoff all my intraday positions(different scripts)with single click?

In admin positions i can square off only selected scripts.. But i want to squqreoff all my positions with singl click.

Thanks in advance.