Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

I have opened a trading account in Zerodha in March. What is my review is
1. their after sales service is not good.
2.Their backoffice "Q" is very good
3. ZerodhaTrader is worst amongst all (i have used TradeTiger,odin,NOW). Quotes are not refreshing. so you can not judge or trade fast.
Nepolian, leave us a PM of your contact details, will get someone to call back regarding ZT issue. Btw check out Pi https://zerodha.com/pi/ you can request access by logging into Q.

Zerodha

Zerodha - I am trying to setup my router to give higher priority to ZT traffic.

I could find 2 ips that ZT connects to 180.179.153.153( oms.zerodha.in ) and 124.153.85.246

Does this always remains the same? If not is their an ip range? thanks
I need this as Nest/ZT is sensitive to bandwidth spikes.
They don't change, it is static.

Jai Mata Di

Introduce prize for highest % net returns(<25k cap) for 60 day challenge

To bring more exitement to present 60 day challenge Zerodha can think of Special prizes (not too much just 1, 2 or 3 Lakh per every quarter(all ending 60 day challenge inside this 3 month) like Indian Trading League.

Similar rules:-
1. min deposit Rs. 25,000 in both the relevant segments. (you can make it 50,000 but 25k is good for larger participation).
2. The winners will be determined on the basis highest percentage net returns.

Dont' let your innovative idea of 60 day challenge being hijacked. You can introduce some prizes. There is no chance of manipulation using multiple IDs as this is real Zerodha trading a/c.

Even 1-2 Lakh per quarter ie 4-8 lakh per year cost is not too much for big brokers like Zerodha. But it can definitely bring some more excitement to your clients. Zerodha always tries to bring excitement and fun in trading in various ways.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

Last edited:

Zerodha

Zerodha,

What is ur take on the Indian Trading league? 60 day brokerage refund vs 1 crore prize money/other prize money + brokerage refund..

Hmmm.. Another player in the rat race. But this rat is big
We refund multiples of Rs 1 crore in terms of brokerage refund in the 60 day challenge. So should we give 1 crore to one person, or give back say 5 crores to a lot of people which also helps them stay focused on trading, I think the latter is better.

But like you said, this rat seems to have deep pockets. ;).

We refund multiples of Rs 1 crore in terms of brokerage refund in the 60 day challenge. So should we give 1 crore to one person, or give back say 5 crores to a lot of people which also helps them stay focused on trading, I think the latter is better.

Distributing the money in large number of traders by way of 60 days challenge refund of brokerage is much better than giving 4-5 prizes. It incentivises the traders to achieve consistant profitability.

We are still waiting for latest 60 days winners statistics....hopefully on weekend we will get it.

Smart_trade

but are they legit?....

if zerodha is refunding multiple crores every 60 days, it must not be hard to give away 1 crore once per year. doesnt that mean thers no need to have pockets that are too deep?(of course, am in no way suggesting that zerodha should start doing something like this)

Last edited:

Are you saying you refund 5 crores every year? Wow that seems like a big figure. Can't comment if such a figure is genuine or not.

But like the Indian trading league speaks for itself, its a place if competition between traders unlike 60 day challenge which I must say is the boring old form of enticing free brokerage..

Prize money is big and variety of competitions are great. I guess many many clients will migrate from zerodha to indiantradingleague.com

It is much better than your crowd index which only gives one lakh for "winners" who take random guesses.

The best part is that brokerage in Indiantradingleague.com is 20 per order. Plus you can win prizes, get certificates for winning competitions (in this case, certificates will be about winning a competition against other traders).

The best of the best can also get a chance to manage proprietary funds and be a fund manager in the future.. How can you so blatantly say that yours is better? Please learn to appreciate innovation even if you were not the one who did it.

Jai Mata Di

We refund multiples of Rs 1 crore in terms of brokerage refund in the 60 day challenge.
:thumb:

Then why you can't spend say another 20 Lakhs Special Prize (5 Lakh per quarter for the person with highest return of 60 day challenge with 25k/50k+ capital)! :p

Our fev Kapil Dev bought stake in 'traders league'. :)

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.

H.C

cloudTrader

This is surely commendable on your part.

I think that you should advertise about your Brokerage refund going into several crores.

The discount brokerage arena was going through a lull , but it has been set up on fire with this new player.

You are already doing good for the traders' community so should get more visible through advertising your policies.