Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

columbus

What NOV options are doing here?
I have not included them.
Once previous month's OPTIONS are expired ,they should not be included in Market watch.
@Zerodha ,just take care.

charts cannot capture every move. see if your stoploss is at 50 paise or 20 paise away from the lowest value in the candle.. your stoploss might have triggered and trade didnt record on chart..

check the tick data table in zerodha for that particular scrip at the time your stoploss is triggered..

if none, then zerodha is at fault(its a very rare case though)
Unfortunately, zerodha does not provide tick by tick data for our friend to verify. I was told that ownesys provides only one minute ohlc data.

Zerodha,

Kudos...!! Awesome work...!!

First thing, Pi wasn't working the entire day and it isn't ready for tomorrow as well because today's whole day's data is missing. You cant expect us to beta test this.

Second, if our income depended on trading and both your platforms are messed up, then I do not know why many people would want to stay with you. A lot of us have been patient enough with your unprofessional work.
Consider a person having a plan of action for the next day. May be that person also has clients under him whose financials is handled by him. He has a plan of action for the next day spending hours on weekend going through the charts to find a few possible trades only to wake up to a messed up software on Monday and having spent the entire day sitting around waiting on the platforms to work.
Technical glitches are different. Pi was down in the morning and without us being informed.
The problem is we were informed about the platforms having issues when we already are facing them. We are never given a heads up on the problems that will be faced. We get the obvious message. It is useless when you send us a message saying there's a problem when we are already trying to get in touch with the customer support for the same.
I had just reviewed that Pi is absolutely trade ready for me and its doing the job. Somehow you manage to find new ways to mess this up.
I guess you are taking your customer's patience for granted. I am sure I have been extremely patient through all the Nest and Pi problems and you still manage to reduce the number of trading days in a month from 22 or 23 to 10 or 0...

It's extremely high time you handle things in a more professional way. It's not a school homework to give any kind of excuses.
"Some changes which were not anticipated" Seriously...!! This was the message that we get in the morning. Impeccable timing to make the changes on Pi...

Today was wasted totally. You might as well shut down for a while and set things right than messing it up. It's like giving the project into the hands of your teachers and snatching it back to make some changes. She wont accept the sort of behavior. We wont either...

Thank You for managing to piss me off....

Last edited:
very frustrating times for intra traders yes.........

For zerodha..........Pi is a really good endeavour......but you are getting entangled in the mess between the Nest and Pi.......

My suggestion to zerodha........First set the house straight for nest charts........so that intra traders may keep breathing.....oh, I mean TRADING!!!!!:lol:

Pi evolution is a continuous process..........pls take your time , as much as you want with that.........coz I feel you are moving in the rite direction....:clapping::thumb: