Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

can't open the trade xpress also in web. the applet replying that java is not installed in your system... but i have the latest java version in my machine. what will be the problem??. any body please....

can't open the trade xpress also in web. the applet replying that java is not installed in your system... but i have the latest java version in my machine. what will be the problem??. any body please....
Go to Java options in control panel. You will see an option that shows the security level between high and low. Change it to the lower of the selected option. If it's medium, make it low and if its high, make it medium. Try lowering more if it doesn't work the first time.

If its at the lowest and not opening, god save us all....

Go to Java options in control panel. You will see an option that shows the security level between high and low. Change it to the lower of the selected option. If it's medium, make it low and if its high, make it medium. Try lowering more if it doesn't work the first time.

If its at the lowest and not opening, god save us all....
Pavan, I have updated java version. in that, only high and very high options are there. i added the zerodha link in exception list and now working. :rofl: But the sad thing is very very sloww..... :mad:

Riddle for all;Is it easier to climb to the top of Himalayas or log in to Z.T.

Ans.-Climbing Himalayas as no numerous errors thrown up and multiple shut downs and restarting s.

Better avoid using the Zerodha platform till 2015 start. Both platform and chart are pathetic.
You may feel stranded once you enter a trade as not sure what will happen next.
Zerodha - what a 3x server experience !!!

raj_singh

any one using 32 bit os??. i think the s/w will run smooth on 32 bit os versions.. any one pls...
yes, i am on win 7 32-bit OS. i had applied critical update on nest 3.10.57.97.7.
not work for me then i copy entire nest folder to another drive as suggested by other member and after that it is working fine. not using nest plus so can't say anything about it.