Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Since the market's acting retarded, here's some good news for Zerodha / Nest.

Today's the first time in a long time my IB software won't work at market open but ZTrader is up and running. So, good job!

Anyone else facing problems with other brokers?

Anybody facing chart problems in Pi. I am getting some weird patterns every time I reconcile the charts.:(
Yesterday the charts worked really fine.

Last edited:
guys am transferring money out of zerodha trading account for the first time....

placed the withdrawal request on 13 oct(yesterday) at around 7:45 pm(via q.zerodha.com)

today morning the trading account has been debited(was not expecting it today coz all withdrawal requests have to be placed before 7:30 pm) but the money is not yet credited in my bank acc yet. is it normal?

guys am transferring money out of zerodha trading account for the first time....

placed the withdrawal request on 13 oct(yesterday) at around 7:45 pm(via q.zerodha.com)

today morning the trading account has been debited(was not expecting it today coz all withdrawal requests have to be placed before 7:30 pm) but the money is not yet credited in my bank acc yet. is it normal?
Hmmm should not been debited actually if placed through Equity, if with MCX then you should get it in sometime.

If with Equity, then ideally debit is done only if the request is placed before 7.30 pm, if placed after that then it is debited the next day after 7.30 pm