Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Some issue with the server, Zerodha had emailed it to everyone about this issue.
Pi Man!! Would make a nice superhero name...:D

:( I did not get a mail from them at all... I even wrote to their support... Anyway, they need to filter the charts and get the feeds right... Until then its impossible to trade and I don't even feel confident to put an order out...

Anyway still waiting for the release of final Pi product...

If you have HDFC it happens the same night. The other bank accounts take by next afternoon as it is using NEFT/RTGS
got the money :D

zerodha, is it possible to chart a futures spread in pi between any two securities on display on the marketwatch. for pairs trading
eg: PNB vs BOB or tatasteel vs jswsteel etc
since pi has a coding module, it must be possible. right?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Today received a MAIL regarding "CLIENT FINANCIAL REVIEW"

and you send one form.... with that mail.

I am having account with IIFL, SHAREKHAN, and ONE MORE BROKER.... alongwith Zerodha... (though) after shifting my trades to Zerodha I never went back to them(for trading but still having account with them)...

But I never received such form ...in these years....

I dont know why ZERODHA is making such things which can be managed on their side...

It is annoying when other brokers doesnt require such thing from so many years...why Zerodha asking? Of course I dont have any problem in giving that....but this may make some impact on some clients.

Bcoz as other BIG brokers not considering it as necessary thing then why Zerodha is showing like a STRICT HEADMASTER.

Any answer Zerodha?

Anyother have received such form?

Today received a MAIL regarding "CLIENT FINANCIAL REVIEW"

and you send one form.... with that mail.

I am having account with IIFL, SHAREKHAN, and ONE MORE BROKER.... alongwith Zerodha... (though) after shifting my trades to Zerodha I never went back to them(for trading but still having account with them)...

But I never received such form ...in these years....

I dont know why ZERODHA is making such things which can be managed on their side...

It is annoying when other brokers doesnt require such thing from so many years...why Zerodha asking? Of course I dont have any problem in giving that....but this may make some impact on some clients.

Bcoz as other BIG brokers not considering it as necessary thing then why Zerodha is showing like a STRICT HEADMASTER.

Any answer Zerodha?

Anyother have received such form?
This had nothing to do with Zerodha, if you are actively trading with a broker in the last 3 yrs you have to submit these documents as mandated by SEBI.

Zerodha

got the money :D

zerodha, is it possible to chart a futures spread in pi between any two securities on display on the marketwatch. for pairs trading
eg: PNB vs BOB or tatasteel vs jswsteel etc
since pi has a coding module, it must be possible. right?
Combining two securities is tricky on tradescript. And that is one of the main reasons why we will be opening up C# and python on Pi

Zerodha

Yes I am also interested to know abt what type of incidents you are talking abt...Zerodha.
To name a few NSEL, Unicon, and this one in particular with the financials is supposedly because of SEBI being ultra cautious on terrorists financing risks, there was a circular put up by SEBI saying Al Qaeda and taliban linked participants funding/participating in the markets.