Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

maybe am the only one facing this problem:
the max bar history that am getting a chart for is around 1000 candles(1 min tf)
is it coz its the beta version?
when trying to get 5000 or 10000 candles, the screen goes blank

anyways,congrats zerodha for launching pi. the software is robust even at this stage. all issues as pointed out by others are minor and can be fixed soon enough.And contrary to what many have said,at the current rate of progress that u guys are making(quant, pi, crowd,..........how do u manage to do all this!), maybe pi will get almost as good as esignal 5-6 months down the line
am BULLISH on zerodha big time:thumb:
Give it a few more days on the data server bit. If you are trying to pull candles for which there is not that much of history, it might be happening. will get this checked and fixed.

Zerodha

For working people like me, this floating window is an added advantage!!! As it stays even on top of my desktop or any thing I am doing, I don't have to go back to pi to know market stat!! It's an wonderful thing to me!
@BPR, if you want to not see the market index on top, minimize the application instead of using alt + tab, you will not see it there.

Very soon we will give an option to track stocks/f&O in that box, So if you have a position on nifty futures, you can run that there. So even if you are on other screens u can track it from there (also place orders)

manojborle

@Zerodha,
Have you checked yout PM, I have sent you a query, I had sent mail to testing guys also still no response. :mad:
Please look into this.

After reading the posts about Zerodha on Traderji, I finally decided to open an account with them. I wanted to try out the cheaper no-frills brokers and had to finalize between Zerodha and SASOnline. I finalized Zerodha because SAS could be slightly cheaper, but ZD has a better history so decided to go with them for the time-being. I decided to visit their office to start the process as they have one in my city. The staff is slightly rushed in their approach but is helpful and well-acquainted with trading terminologies and requirements.

I filled in two forms - for the trading account and for the demat, and submitted relevant documentation. The process took about 15-20 minutes. I have been told it takes about 1 week for the trading account and about 2 weeks for the demat to get activated. Will update further about my experience.

Very soon we will give an option to track stocks/f&O in that box, So if you have a position on nifty futures, you can run that there. So even if you are on other screens u can track it from there (also place orders)
Zerodha, thats an excellent feature... ability to place orders when on other screens (like on other charting platforms/screens):thumb::clap: !

Do you mean the quick-order panel could be detached from Pi, independent of the Pi like the Market Index window ?

Regards,
Mony

Enough, I am fed up. I will contact GDFL tomorrow, as today is a holiday for them.

@GDFL subscribers
I want Nifty Options data from them. They say on their website they provide Nse FnO just for Rupees 1090 for 30 days, but I couldn't find any symbol list for option data in their latest symbol list zip file. All I see is Futures Symbols list. They haven't stopped options data, have they?

manojborle

Enough, I am fed up. I will contact GDFL tomorrow, as today is a holiday for them.

@GDFL subscribers
I want Nifty Options data from them. They say on their website they provide Nse FnO just for Rupees 1090 for 30 days, but I couldn't find any symbol list for option data in their latest symbol list zip file. All I see is Futures Symbols list. They haven't stopped options data, have they?
They will not stop it, see the screenshot here

They have explained somewhere option symbols, how to add them.
Just search a little or send them a mail and they should reply you.