Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TraderRavi

low risk profile
@TP and others , installed Zerodhatrader 3.11.2.1 but there is no index window and on top of market watch , the window to select stocks/futures etc not appearing ,
reverted back to 3.10.97.57.7 :mad:
can someone post screenshot of 3.11.2 terminal.

Last edited:

jyotixxx

Some cosmetic bugs/suggestions

The View market Index is floating across application.
But I don't like it. Give user option in settings to make it float within Pi itself.
For working people like me, this floating window is an added advantage!!! As it stays even on top of my desktop or any thing I am doing, I don't have to go back to pi to know market stat!! It's an wonderful thing to me!

manojborle

@TP and others , installed Zerodhatrader 3.11.2.1 but there is no index window and on top of market watch , the window to select stocks/futures etc not appearing ,
reverted back to 3.10.97.57.7 :mad:
can someone post screenshot of 3.11.2 terminal.

Just Right Click in marketwatch and click Add Dialogue bar and select index bar from there.

First i want to congratulate you for making this beautiful tool this will help us definitely as we all know that its beta version so there may be some glitches I hope Zerodha will make it correct soon I appreciate your continuous innovative style
My dear fellow traderji members observed that you are giving your valuable feedback but please make your tone soften let this child to learn how to walk give it some time

columbus

error logging into backoffice..

The error occurs after I input the login details and click on "Login".
Yesterday evening I could not LOGIN but night it was OK.Now unable to
LOGIN.I will try later.