Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hey Sach, we randomly picked up around 20 users, we got too many requests and couldn't really look at new or old clients.

Really Zerodha ?
I think you must prefer your most active traders with a big account, Isn't it?
And only 20 Nos. of Trader among >20,000 client, ye NOUTONKI kyu bhaai??? Its not fare... (Whatever you say).:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Yes MP can see it, can you look at the right top of the page, you see a drop down called analytics type. Click on the drop down to see equity curve.

The blog post has older snapshot, Quant is updated and live. The links should be available from Q in a little while.
404 page not found.

@Zerodha pls do some basic sanity testing before advertising.

megapixel

Yes MP can see it, can you look at the right top of the page, you see a drop down called analytics type. Click on the drop down to see equity curve.

The blog post has older snapshot, Quant is updated and live. The links should be available from Q in a little while.
Wonderful....thank you very much.

btw, when you are showing EQ curve ..are you taking all segments ? or just stocks only ?

you know if you could show % return in this EQ curve ...then it would have been superb.

Zerodha

Wonderful....thank you very much.

btw, when you are showing EQ curve ..are you taking all segments ? or just stocks only ?

you know if you could show % return in this EQ curve ...then it would have been superb.
Equity curve is only for stock portfolio. Since everything is shown based on the Rs 100 invested, there is no real need of %. So if your equity curve is at 110, that means you have returned 10% over that period.

megapixel

Equity curve is only for stock portfolio. Since everything is shown based on the Rs 100 invested, there is no real need of %. So if your equity curve is at 110, that means you have returned 10% over that period.
yup....that makes sense.

Regarding Time based quant .... is that also considering Stock Portfolio by default ?

I am asking because I see there is no choice of segment (F&O , Commodity , Currency) selection and watch segment wise weekly performance.

Zerodha

yup....that makes sense.

Regarding Time based quant .... is that also considering Stock Portfolio by default ?

I am asking because I see there is no choice of segment (F&O , Commodity , Currency) selection and watch segment wise weekly performance.
Time based by default considers all segments, if you can close the all button in the 4th box, you will get an option to add segment of your choice. You can even add the scrip of your choice in the 5th box.

megapixel

Time based by default considers all segments, if you can close the all button in the 4th box, you will get an option to add segment of your choice. You can even add the scrip of your choice in the 5th box.
brilliant.

Can you please explain the Streak tab output meaning ? Please explain how this can be useful.

e.g Interval = Daily

If I see

X days
Average Profit Streak
Date-1 to Date-2 ( Rs Y )

what does it mean ?