Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

That is if you trade only with NSE . If you trade in commodity then you will need ZT.
I wonder why Now does not support MCX. If NSE can allow clients to trade on a rival exchange such as BSE, then why not MCX? Why the partiality towards only equities? From a layman's point of view, it would make more sense if NSE allowed trading on MCX rather than BSE. This because BSE is a direct competitor to NSE whereas MCX is only commodities. So if they allowed trading on MCX and not BSE, the would completely reduce turnover on BSE from those clients who are using NSEs terminal.
Strange! I don't understand the logic behind it

LivetoTrade

zerodha, can you please include a short-cut key for the "reconcile" function.

I wonder why Now does not support MCX. If NSE can allow clients to trade on a rival exchange such as BSE, then why not MCX? Why the partiality towards only equities? From a layman's point of view, it would make more sense if NSE allowed trading on MCX rather than BSE. This because BSE is a direct competitor to NSE whereas MCX is only commodities. So if they allowed trading on MCX and not BSE, the would completely reduce turnover on BSE from those clients who are using NSEs terminal.
Strange! I don't understand the logic behind it
To my understanding, the provision to trade in BSE through NSE NOW is provided otherwise NSE could be accused of restrictive trade practice.
There is no such compulsion for NSE to give acess to MCX.
Actually MCX is a in a way real threat to NSE and why should they introduce a very different type to its customer.

For example, the real competition to cinema halls is not from TV or CDs but from restaurants. On a Saturday evening one wants to go out with family. You can spend on cinema or any evening in restaurant.
Hope this makes sense.