Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Zerodha
What about adding NSE Index charts(SPOT) like Oil & Gas, Metal, Infra etc in PI for those who are trading only these stocks? This will be much helpful.

Zerodha

So, can a trader run pi without having ZT in his system? I currently use ZT but would like to move back to NSE NOW given a choice. As i assume that Pi will not work if there is no nest trader installed in the system, what is the guarantee that these issues will not re-appear again? If i can use only Pi+ZT combination, then i have my own doubts.

Does Pi work with NSE Now? If no, what is the option for traders who are still with NSE NOW(or planning to move back to NOW) and trading in Zerodha? They cannot use Pi at all like ever?
There will be no need of even having an installation of ZT in your system. Pi will work independently.

Pi is an independent trading platform, so there is nothing like Pi + ZT or Pi + Now. But yeah the flexibility with Pi would be that, if you are using Pi, you will also be able to use NEST.

Zerodha

Zerodha,

Glad the issue is fixed. But why will anyone deliberately attempt to mess up your connectivity? Are you hinting at competitors and other brokers?
What bothers me is that if it is so, then they have succeeded. Can't believe that anyone can just mess up connectivity for you and your clients. It feels like a house of cards.:annoyed:

Please give us a more detailed answer. It was a scary experience.
Not hinting at anything, but it was a deliberate attempt, we have plugged in that gap and definitely can't discuss on a public forum. You can look at it positively or negatively, but the positive side was that we were up within 10 mins.

How many were watching the live streaming of apple iphone 6 launch yesterday and all the problems that happened? What I am trying to say is these things happen in the technology business. I guess what is important is to learn from the mistakes and ensure that it doesn't repeat.

rkripal

There will be no need of even having an installation of ZT in your system. Pi will work independently.

Pi is an independent trading platform, so there is nothing like Pi + ZT or Pi + Now. But yeah the flexibility with Pi would be that, if you are using Pi, you will also be able to use NEST.
Currently i am using NOW. Will i be able to continue with NOW if i am using Pi. (of course, not simultaneously)

Not hinting at anything, but it was a deliberate attempt, we have plugged in that gap and definitely can't discuss on a public forum. You can look at it positively or negatively, but the positive side was that we were up within 10 mins.

How many were watching the live streaming of apple iphone 6 launch yesterday and all the problems that happened? What I am trying to say is these things happen in the technology business. I guess what is important is to learn from the mistakes and ensure that it doesn't repeat.
Thanks for the reply. If money is lost, how can it be taken positively? Anyway glad it was fixed. Such deliberate attempts should be reported so that it can protect traders. Whoever is playing with the money of so many of us. Hope this does not happen again :down:

Yes definitely these things cannot be avoided completely. I stated the same before. And yes there was frequent errors in the live streaming yesterday.

All we can do is minimize the risk as much as possible. Even Paypal had security loop holes.

Pi is a charting + trading platform, isn't it ? Why would anyone need to run ZT or NOW with it ? :confused:

Also, please get someone to respond to ticket #650282