Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Bhavesh, our sales team will connect with you to open an account. If you can PM me your contact number, I can get someone to call you immediately.
I am actually not eligible to send you PM as I am new here. I have mailed your sales manager Pinki Rai just some half an hour ago with some questions.

manishchan

Guys, good news is that we have gotten the NSE approvals and hoping that other exchanges happen in the next 1 to 2 weeks.

If any of you is interested to help us out in beta testing of "Pi", do send an email to [email protected] with your client ID and contact details.
Now your IT mail box is going to be flooded wid email.. you should expect it from everyone in TJ for sure.. ;) :D :lol:

Zerodha

Really a great news. Good going. Can we expect some movement on smartphone version now?
We have Zerodha Mobile available on the app store from today, it is much better than the previous versions, but this is not built by us.

Our product for the mobile, might take a bit more.

Zerodha

@zerodha,
do you have any plan to introduce margin funding ?,which may be helpful in equity delivery based trading.
regards
M Prakash
Prakash, we personally will give you collateral to trade F&O, but for margin funding to trade delivery based equity, we have a tie up with IL&FS presently. Margin funding account is a small little pain to get started, but once done it is quite simple.

LivetoTrade

We have Zerodha Mobile available on the app store from today, it is much better than the previous versions, but this is not built by us.

Our product for the mobile, might take a bit more.
Why do these Apps need personal info like access to Picture Gallery, Memory card etc.