Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

I have been facing a few problems on Zerodha's Nest platform.

My Internet is 8mbps speed with almost consistency of 4mbps.

1) It takes lots of time to load the program. Once it gets properly loaded and the password and security questions are answered,

2) it goes all the way upto 85% where the msg is "request sent to load positions" and gets stuck there for as much as 15 to 20 minutes.

At first I thought my computer is slow or the my internet connection could be.

However after as few more tests, it seems the problem is at the "other" end.

The network diagram shows that the download from the "other" end is too slow.

There can be only two reasons for this

1) The internet connection at the "other" end is not capable of handling the kind of data traffic it is being loaded with
2) the databases at the "other" end is poorly designed like improper load balancing, table designs and Indexing in particular.

Improper indexing is the most common problem with such large databases zerodha could be having.

zerodha should look into this matter seriously if they are maintaining their databases, particularly in their own premises.

Plus the speed and datahandling capacity of their Internet connection or that of the agency where their databases are parked.

Zerodha

I have been facing a few problems on Zerodha's Nest platform.

My Internet is 8mbps speed with almost consistency of 4mbps.

1) It takes lots of time to load the program. Once it gets properly loaded and the password and security questions are answered,

2) it goes all the way upto 85% where the msg is "request sent to load positions" and gets stuck there for as much as 15 to 20 minutes.

At first I thought my computer is slow or the my internet connection could be.

However after as few more tests, it seems the problem is at the "other" end.

The network diagram shows that the download from the "other" end is too slow.

There can be only two reasons for this

1) The internet connection at the "other" end is not capable of handling the kind of data traffic it is being loaded with
2) the databases at the "other" end is poorly designed like improper load balancing, table designs and Indexing in particular.

Improper indexing is the most common problem with such large databases zerodha could be having.

zerodha should look into this matter seriously if they are maintaining their databases, particularly in their own premises.

Plus the speed and datahandling capacity of their Internet connection or that of the agency where their databases are parked.
Suresh, can you PM me your client ID. The login issue, everytime after an expiry new scrips are downloaded (40,000 of them) which could cause the delay, the first time you login after an expiry. This might take time, but shouldn't repeat after the first login. Will get someone to have this checked at your end. You can also send an email to [email protected]

For me it happened after i relogin. native ZT chart is correct
plus chart is 30m and zt chart is 5 min.
what is the "native ZT chart"? is it diiferent from the nest plus chart? where did u get the other chart(the one with white background) from?how do i bring it up on the screen?

am aware of only the chart one can bring up in nest trader by:
right click on a scrip in the marketwatch>plugin commands>plus chart

is it bcoz am on nest trader 3.10.57.97.7, one which doesnt support bracket orders and trailing stops

and i faced this problem too:

Even I had problems with NF charts today - see image.

Last edited:
Hi

There used to be a button to square off all ur positions or selected position directly in NSE NOW, not able to find it.. pls help...

If you are using the software version, to Square off all you positions open Admin Positions select all the positions & hit square off. You can also do Ctrl and select only the positions which you want to square off.

Last edited:

rkripal

If you are using the software version, to Square off all you positions open Admin Positions select all the positions & hit square off. You can also do Ctrl and select only the positions which you want to square off.
Thanks RM

Even after i select position/s, the square off button doesnt become active. :confused:

Raghuveer

I did that,but the same prob Manoj Bhai,
Nest Chart skipped 3-4 candles in between..few times
Nifty me 9.46 ke baad direct 10.17 hai and so on.. :(

Same problem (after 9:46 next candle is at 10:17) persists even after multiple logins and reboots.

All currencies do not have any data after 9:45.

Today it was not a problem as I was not trading, but tomorrow ?:confused:. Also need to backfill missing data before 9am tomorrow.
Hope Zerodha rectifies the DataTable soon.

Using ZerodhaTrader_V.3.10.57.100.7, NestPlus-1.9.0.0.

Found one more:

Last edited:

Brill

what is the "native ZT chart"? is it diiferent from the nest plus chart? where did u get the other chart(the one with white background) from?how do i bring it up on the screen?

am aware of only the chart one can bring up in nest trader by:
right click on a scrip in the marketwatch>plugin commands>plus chart

is it bcoz am on nest trader 3.10.57.97.7, one which doesnt support bracket orders and trailing stops

and i faced this problem too:
Press SHIFT+C will bring this up. only current day data available. only 1m and 5m TF. but much better than plus charts.