Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

LivetoTrade

Cost I don't think will really be a factor..
Everyone will be able to place on NEST as well as Pi. user will have both the options.
If you do want to charge, then dont have a fixed monthly cost.

Instead, increase the per order cost upwards by a few rupees from flat 20/-.

From 20 to 21/22 will not matter much, but from your point of view, INR 2 from 20000 users will add up to a decent sum !

Jai Mata Di

If you do want to charge, then dont have a fixed monthly cost.

Instead, increase the per order cost upwards by a few rupees from flat 20/-.

From 20 to 21/22 will not matter much, but from your point of view, INR 2 from 20000 users will add up to a decent sum !
Great Idea. :thumb:

RAAMAKANT

And here you go guys, just so that you know we really have a platform called "Pi" ready to be launched.. :) http://youtu.be/Pd66QOQwykQ
Great Work, Congratulations on bringing out of box, Innovative Idea.

My concern is for Drawings and savings of chart.
We can't save any drawing. Everytime we switch to different TF or different chart we have to do all ABCD from the start. :annoyed: Infact drawing does not sync with zoom in/ zoom out.

So can PI provide any solution for Saving and syncing of drawing on charts ?

Hopefully looking forward.....:thumb:

Jai Mata Di

guys have patience , let them come out with full details first :D
We are giving them plenty of user friendly ideas in advance about how to reduce impact cost on traders as well as they can make up cost of PI, so that they don't end up like Trade Tiger: Rs 3000 per quarter plan. :rofl:

Hope you understand our concern. ;)

Happy Trading.
Cheers.

H.C.

manojborle

If they can come up with something like Interactive Brokers will be good.
I had seen on IB site, they charge a minimum monthly brokerage of 5 US$, which is reasonable.

Let's see what is in their mind, hope for the best :)

If they can come up with something like Interactive Brokers will be good.
I had seen on IB site, they charge a minimum monthly brokerage of 5 US$, which is reasonable.

Let's see what is in their mind, hope for the best :)
Yes, But check IB's transaction charges..we will all faint. So, every business has some chargeable feature that attracts the customers. Zerodha already doing 20Rs trades with lowest trx charges on the industry and now, we want free software(or close to free).

God bless them for this innovation. All big brokers have no chance now and discount brokers have already spent a sleepless night yesterday(after this announcement).

Having said all this, they should have a real robust server without any disconnection in vending data during market hours(extremely important - more than the charges and all fancy features). So, we are all in 'hurry up and wait' mode. Lets see how it unfolds.