Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

hello Zerodha,

first time user of ZT. last night i Downloaded NEST program started and i was able to login.

today the following error is shown while running NEST.

please help

thanks

manojborle

hello Zerodha,

first time user of ZT. last night i Downloaded NEST program started and i was able to login.

today the following error is shown while running NEST.

please help

thanks
You should run it as "administrator" and it will work.
If it is still not working then probably zerodha servers are under maintenance

Jai Mata Di

I have been using TT for 7 years and not paid for it ever :confused:
Hi, TP & Leonid,

You are old users of Sharekhan Trade Tiger. So the rules are different for you. :annoyed:

For new customers of 'Sharekhan Trade Tiger' they recently included a special paragraph in their account opening form, which clearly says you have to pay per quarter fee of Rs 3000. If you strike through this paragraph, your form will be rejected, that is real fact.
Some TJ member also recently said this in a separate thread. You can find it. Trade tiger is not free for new customers. :eek:

Zerodha is known for discount broking. We hope their fee will not be so high. Lets hope for the best. :)

Happy Trading.

Jai Mata Di

Introduce a 'trigger order with maximum slippage' in quick order

Hi, Zerodha,
Here is a very good idea for PI for simple quick order (like on PI charts buy here/sell here).
Introduce a trigger order with maximum slippage point where max slippage settings can be default like 2 or 3 point (we can set default point manually).

For example when nifty future LTP is at 7925, if we put a quick trigger SELL order at resistance 7940 (trigger) with default slippage 3 point, then it will be a SL LIMIT SELL order at 7937 with trigger 7940. Big advantage of such order is if nifty fall very quickly after touching resistance 7940 then normal current limit order will be a pending order but such trigger with slippage will execute easily as actually sell price it is below 3 point. :)
Zerodha can introduce such SL LIMIT SELL order inside quick order on charts indirectly using 'TRIGGER with max slippage' order. Implementation is very simple(quick order on charts) but this can be a great help for traders.

Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.

H.C.

LivetoTrade

Zerodha,

Is there any way in which clients if they have multiple accounts of (siblings/parents), place orders simultaneously on more than one account with the same login?
You need to pass the relevant NCFM exams, and pay a monthly charge for the Dealer login.