Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

amitrandive

I guess that is why it is released as a Beta version.
With proper and enough feedback from regular and efficient users , many bugs are removed from any software and the final/revised versions are released.
NEST is currently on THIRD major version and is the only software i know in the world that tell me i am about to exit successfully and i have to click OK to exit. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Zerodha

You must (I think) have a robust system of taking feed backs and implementing/working on them.

:D

Zerodha

You must (I think) have a robust system of taking feed backs and implementing/working on them.

:D
It's not Zerodha's fault here.

It is purely Omensys faults. Coming from software background i m not surprised that built such a complete piece of crap.

Guess Zerodha didn't have many choices when selecting trading terminals. This is the reason almost every major brokers(religare,indiabulls...etc) have their own proprietary trading terminals. Before Zerodha i was with Religare and their desktop trading software RACE i think it was called, was very fast and stable. Never had any issues.

Hopefully Zerodha will also one day have their own trading terminal and ditch the piece of crap NEST.

VJAY

I hope Zerodha gets dt sarcasm.. Out of 10 times.. 8 times..I have to close it using task manager.. :annoyed:
I seeing this problem from the begining after ZT launch....it never rectified after many updates....

Zerodha

In nse now I am having no color changes at all for 1 week now as the trading happens throughout the day, even uninstalled and reinstalled NOW no change........... Rates keep fluctuating but no color change at all.

It happened suddenly 1 week back without touching any settings :/
I've just gotten off the phone with NSE's helpline (022-26567700) and they've said the same problem has been reported by a few Windows 8 users. This is being worked on and will be fixed in 8 to 10 working days.

If you're not using Windows 8, you need to do the regular Preferences => Market Watch and change the colors and click Apply and OK.

Zerodha

Why my ZT is not working both old and new version stuck in 85% and old one in 35%?
Here are the solutions for both these problems across all versions of the Zerodha Trader platform:

1. Stuck at 35% - Two solutions
a. Choose the Quick Login option - This always works
b. Download the scrip masters from our Downloads page and paste them in C:\\Program Files\Omnesys\NEST3

2. Stuck at 85% - happens very rarely
Just go to C:\\Program Files\Omnesys\NEST3 and rename the Nest Plugins folder as Nest1

If all these options fail, just pick up the phone and call tech support on 080-40402020

manojborle

can u send an email to [email protected] and keep [email protected] in cc, we will get back to you asap
Received a call from Zerodha and was asked to disable Firewall System to check but still the problem persists.

I will reply to the email that it did not work and still the same issue with ZT.

Hope soon the issue gets resolved, otherwise I will have to uninstall ZT and install the old version.
:(:(:(

toocool

I've just gotten off the phone with NSE's helpline (022-26567700) and they've said the same problem has been reported by a few Windows 8 users. This is being worked on and will be fixed in 8 to 10 working days.

If you're not using Windows 8, you need to do the regular Preferences => Market Watch and change the colors and click Apply and OK.
windows 7 i have and changing preferences or default click doesnt work